chapter eighteen

Victoria was surrounded with with darkness a very thick darkness that was blinding, she tried standing up but couldn't,she had no strength left in her, the sound of rats moving scared her the more, she hated rats they scared her, she looked around desperate to see any hint of light but to no avail there was nothing every where was completely dark.

The sound of a door opening made Victoria fold herself in fear,she hugged her legs tightly as if they could offer some kind of protection, she heard footsteps approaching her,footsteps of a man you could tell cause of how he walked and how strong his footsteps was and she was right as he squat down and trailed his fingers on her face, it irritated Victoria and she shivered in disgust, she looked up to catch a glimpse of the mans face but she saw nothing cause of the darkness clouding the room,instinctively she moved back away from his touch and it provoked whoever he was cause he grabbed her hair in anger and was saying something she couldn't understand, he was speaking Spanish which made Victoria wonder where she was.

"Am sorry,please stop hurting me please you are hurting me" Victoria wined in pain.

"Oh little Bella me don't mean to hurt you but you provoked me and Alfonso hate being provoked" the man said still holding Victoria's hair causing her more pain.

"am so sorry Alfonso" Victoria cried in pain as his grip on her hair tightened.

"Shhhh mi pequeña paloma  Alfonso do not want to hurt you shhh don't cry paloma or else Alfonso would get mad and Alfonso evil when mad" Alfonso said to Victoria cupping her face with his palms and trying to pet her as he saw her crying.

Victoria stopped crying in other to save herself from more hurt cause she knew people like Alfonso they where mental and are capable of doing anything, she kept still and opened her eyes atlist to be able to get a glimpse of the man in front of her,but to no avail,all she saw was a little light coming from where she figured was his teeth,atlist one thing she knew was he had a gold tooth.

Alfonso stood up as someone else entered the room,with the soft footstep and the sound of heels clicking on the concrete floor Victoria knew it was a lady, she turned to the direction of where the door was supposed to be and saw a figure in a red dress approaching, Suddenly the room became bright like they pulled all the windows and blinds open,cause of being used to the darkness the light affected Victoria's eyes so she shielded it with her hands, she saw a pair of stiliteos stop in front of her as her gaze was downward cause of the light,slowly she looked up at the person in front of her,dreading to find out who ever was behind her kidnapping and very slowly she came in contact with someone she never believed could do such a thing,the last person she would have guessed in her entire life standing in front of her with a smile like an evil witch from the fairy tales we've read about,the one and only SUSAN KNIGHTS, her mother-in-law.

"hello Victoria" Susan said smiling.

"I..I...you....you...mum?" Victoria said trying to hold back the tears from falling, she felt betrayed.

"Yes Victoria yes I kidnapped you yes me your beloved mother-in-law" Susan said smiling, then she snapped her fingers and Alfonso came and pulled Victoria up on her feet.

"But why? What did I do wrong?" Victoria said in tears.

"You married my son" Susan said angrily but in a split second she changed back to her smiles.

"I don't understand but its...you know its a contrast marriage" Victoria said in tears.

"my point exactly so why are you getting under his skin,why are you trying to change him!" Susan said

"Am not I...I..I didn't try changing him I...I..didnt" Victoria said confused.

"Are you calling me a liar" Susan said and slapped Victoria causing her more pain

" well let me explain, I was so happy when my son came up with this plan of Getting married gosh I was thrilled,since it was a contract marriage then no feeling attached,the plan of getting what I have worked for,for years the plan of finally getting my revenge on the daniels won't be affected  then just for you,you ungrateful orphan to try ruining my plans by making my son fall in love with you! Well how would he get married to shantel when he's in love with you?explain that please I would really want to know how that would happen" Susan said with an anger that Victoria was sure that if she answered that question something bad would happen to her.

"Well? Am waiting Victoria, answer the derm question!tell me! How would he marry shantel for me to have my revenge on them after what they and that Isabella did to my family!! Answer me before I cut off your good for nothing tongue!" Susan said loosing her temper and control.

"I didn't know we..I meant you..had a plan of revenge against them, trust me Eric doesn't love me all he does is put me in my place he doesn't love me I assure you that Susan" Victoria said pleading.

"OK let's say you are right,THEN EXPLAIN! WHY HE IS GOING CRAZY OVER YOUR DISAPPEARANCE!!TELL ME!"Susan screamed in anger and Frustration.

" I..I" Victoria started to say but was cut short by the slap that Susan gave her and before she knew it she was on the floor.

"I liked you at first but now I despise you,and guess what? am going take you as far away from my son as possible okay until am convinced that whatever he feels for you is dead" Susan said using her finger to raise Victoria's chin up to look at her.

Victoria shook her head not having the strength to say anything else, she looked up when she heard the sound of the door close,she broke down in tears afterwards, of all people Susan was the last person she would have ever imagined would hurt her,she was like a mother to her,how could life be so wicked, she kept crying and crying until she couldn't cry anymore,she didn't have anymore strength even to cry,she was hungry and she needed to be around people that loved her but unfortunately she was surrounded by rats.

The sound of the door opening again woke Victoria up she had fallen asleep on the floor few minutes ago, some one came in and dropped a plate of food on the ground, it was disgusting the sight of the food made her want to throw off. It was cooked beans and a slice of bread exactly like prison food,she looked up and saw a man standing with his hands on his waist looking down at her.

"Eat! Now!" He said giving Victoria a Stern look.

"I need water instead I..I don't eat beans" Victoria said in fear.

"You a hostage,hostages don't reject food so eat or I'll break your pinkie" the man said angrily.

Victoria nodded and began to eat,the food tasted almost soured she was sure she was going to have a bad stomach ache after eating, the man left her and came back few minutes later with a glass of water in his hands which he handed Victoria, and in one gulp she finished it as she was very thristy.

"I could have beaten you up for rejecting the food I prepared but thank ye stars am in a good mood" the man said and picked up the plate and left the room.Victoria broke down in tears afterwards.

"Wake up mi pequeña paloma wake up,someone's here to see ya" Alfonso said waking Victoria up.

As always she did her normal waking up routine that consists of moaning and folding and making silly noise then waking up eventually and this surprised Alfonso.

"Who?" Victoria said when she was fully awake.

"Ye friend that helped us get you,the nerd boy" Alfonso said.

Victoria eyes dashed to the door as someone she list expected walked in someone she wouldn't have imagined ever in her entire life stepped in,the sight of that person alone broke her heart into pieces she couldn't talk as she just stared at him.

"Hi vi hope you are enjoying this place" he said with a smile.

"What? TONY?" Victoria said and afterwards everything became dark.

******"*************************
THANKS FOR READING!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALSO FOLLOW ME HERE ON WATTPAD FOR MORE INTRESTING STORIES AND YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS HERE ON WATTPAD

mi pequeña paloma- my little dove

Thanks once again!

Xoxo
(Drops pen)