chapter_ forty-two

3months later...

After the rescuing of Victoria and Zion , Victoria found it hard to believe that they would finally have some peace and quite in their life.

The death of her so called mother Valeria still affected her,even tho every one said she deserved it, Victoria felt there was a way outside death,a way to make her pay but a way that included she would still be alive.

Eric on the other hand was nothing but glad and happy that their problems for now was solved and there was finally peace in his life,and for the past three weeks he had been tracking down Victoria's birth mother phoebe.

Christopher was found and reunited with his children,but after he was told that they weren't really his kids,he joined Eric in the tracking down of their birth parents, alexa made peace with Victoria after what she heard,or tho she felt bad about what happened to their friendship she made a vow to Victoria to always stand by her as Victoria had already gone through a lot,how she could still smile and forgive easily surprised everyone around her including Eric.

Victoria and Eric descided to move out of that house as it had many bad memories, Victoria wanted them to live a quiet and peaceful life nothing too big or to small just your average kind of family life,but Eric's definition of average family life was a brand new mansion,brand new set of cars, purchasing the estate the mansion was in, and finally a brand new golden card for Victoria, His definition of average family life was hilarious.

Amanda on the other hand totally supported her brother her own definition of average family life was way worse that Eric's the two made Victoria roll her eyes,Susan was granted amnesty but she had community service for 2years.

"Hey babe"Eric said as he walked into the kitchen where Victoria and nanny Abby were preparing dinner.

He planted a kiss on her lips,which made Victoria smile,she had never had this with him,this peace of mind.

"Guess what"Eric said as she pulled out of his embrace and went back to chopping the vegetables.

"What?"Victoria asked.

"We've found your birth parents and you won't believe who they are"Eric said.

"Who?"Victoria asked as she stopped what she was doing and turned around to face him.

"Your birth father and mother are the one and only blacks,the blacks like the owners of black cooperation"Eric said smirking.

"Who are the blacks?"Victoria asked and rolled her eyes.

"That's disrespectful babe"Eric said and frowned.

"I'm sorry babe but you said the blacks like they are important people,how is their names blacks now?"Victoria said.

"Phoebe your mother is in Mexico now with your father and brother, we've contacted them already,you would be meeting them this weekend and please be nice,we kind of need them as business partners"Eric said and pecked her on her cheeks and left the kitchen.

Victoria sighed and continued what she was doing,she noticed nanny Abby's eyes were on her the whole time.

"What is it?"Victoria asked still doing what she was doing.

"You don't seem excited, to meet your real parents"nanny Abby said.

"Do you blame me?I don't want any trouble, people as rich as that would have enemies,I just want a peaceful life with my husband and son,no more drama,I think the blacks should be left alone she gave birth to me and my siblings we are grateful for that but I think we would be ok without them"Victoria said and sighed.

"I understand you perfectly well,but think of Ella it would be nice for her to have a mother around"nanny Abby said.

"That's why aunt Elizabeth is there and me and isabella,she doesn't need them"Victoria said with her brows frouwed.

"Okay if that's your decision,but think about it,okay"nanny Abby said and went back to what she was doing.

After dinner and a warm bath Victoria climbed on the bed where Eric was already lieng down with his laptop working,she rolled her eyes at him and collected the laptop from him.

"If you crave for my attention that much you could have just said so you know"Eric said frowning.

"I need us to talk"Victoria said.

"I'm all ears"Eric said and sighed.

"I don't want to meet the blacks,I don't want to associate with them,I like our lives the way it is now and trust me I want it to remain this way, bringing the blacks into our lives means bringing their enemies too and baby we don't need that,I just want to be happy and take care of Zion and Pearl"Victoria said.

"I get you but don't you want to see what your mother looks like your real mother"Eric said.

"No...let phoebe and her family be,besides we grew up without a mother and we are okay we don't need one now"Victoria said .

"And you have made up your mind about this?"Eric asked.

"Yes and am sure about it to"Victoria said.

Eric took a deep breath and looked at her,she looked determined and her mind was already made up,he knew he wouldn't be able to change it.

"Fine we would cancel everything and let them be"Eric said.

"Thank you love,you are the best"victoria said and kissed him.

"And baby I also have something else to tell you"Victoria said after she had settled in the bed and had covered her self with the duvet.

"Yeah am all ears"Eric said as he placed a kiss on her fore head.

"I want us to get married again,this time with the people we love,and no contract binding us apart from the love we have for each other"Victoria said.

"Okay love I was actually thinking the same thing,I want to take that vow again,this time, meaning everything I say"Eric said.

"I love you"

"I love you more babe".

"Good night"
********************************
THANKS FOR READING!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALSO FOLLOW ME HERE ON WATTPAD FOR MORE INTRESTING STORIES AND YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS HERE ON WATTPAD

UNTIL NEXT TIME
(XOXO)