Chapter fourty

"hey where are you taking us to.. where's Eric?excuse me am talking to you stop the car"Victoria said as she noticed the journey was taking to long.

"I advise you to keep quiet young woman and let me do my job"the driver said.

"What job you idiot!stop the car this instant"Victoria said as fear began to grip her.

"I was sent to take you somewhere else ma'm,miss Isabella ordered me to take you far away from your husband which is what am doing"the driver said.

"What?she said take me to my husband you liar,stop the car right now"Victoria said.

"Just keep quiet and enjoy the ride ok?it's going to take like three hours before we get to our destination I advise you rest"the driver said.

"Please don't harm us please if not for me but for my son please I beg of you"Victoria pleaded.

"I won't harm you just shut up and relax"the driver said as he continued driving.

Victoria brought out her phone from her Jean pocket and dialled Eric's number but unfortunately it didn't go through as there wasn't any network in her phone,with shaking hands she typed a message saying she's been kidnapped again and sent it to Eric, hoping and praying that it gets to him.

After tyipng the message she checked on Zion who has been asleep since they left the house,fear began to overwhelm her as the memories of the first time she was kidnapped began to play in here head,she looked outside the window and saw that they were surrounded by trees which only meant they were no longer in the city.

She looked at the center mirror and saw the driver's face,he had a scare on his cheek and his frown was very deep,how she didn't notice he looked like a hired killer before she got In made her feel like crying.

But she knew she couldn't cry,she had to be strong for both her and her baby,this time around she have a life to protect.

"Can you stop the car am pressed and I need to throw away Zions diapers,he's pooed on it"Victoria said to the driver.

"Don't believe you woman am not stopping this car,you better wee on yourself"the driver said as he took a glance of her through the center mirror.

"Am serious I really am please"Victoria said hoping he would give in.

"No baby besides in the next few minutes we would get to our destination"the driver said.

"Why are you doing this...how much were you payed I'll double it"Victoria said anxiously as with every mile they took she felt her freedom being taken from.

"It's not the money..it's loyalty and I bet you don't know what that means as you didn't think twice before leaving your husband"the driver said.

"You....how...who...who are you?"Victoria stuttered.

"A messanger boy taking the package to the owner.....and we are here"the driver said as the car came to a halt.

Victoria looked outside the window and saw a small beautiful cottage,she would have admired it on a normal day but now it was just a beautiful cell that would keep her away from the world,she looked at her baby and the pain trippled,she never wanted this for her son,he wasn't even up to a year and she had failed him already.

"Get out of the car woman"the driver said.

Victoria noticed he was joined by four other men two had guns in their hands and the other two helped in taking out her things from the car, she picked Zion out of his car seat and came down from the car.

"Come with me"one of the guys holding her bags said and started moving.

She nodded her head and did as she was told, when they got to the door of the cottage the man kicked it open then held the door for her to come in.