chapter thirty-one

"so ella would be staying for how long exactly"eric asked when after he and victoria was settled in bed.she had allowed her sister to stay without his consent,not that she didnt have the right to allow her sister come over but she was supposed to ask him courtsey demands it.

"just for the weekend thats all"victoria said sleepy.

"did you bother asking for my opinion before saying yes?"eric asked the annoyance not hiding in his voice.

"shes my baby sister eric is that necessary?"victoria asked.

"well the last time your family member showed up they ended up hurting you,and now you didint think it was necessary to ask for my consent before letting ella stay?"eric asked angrily.

"that was my mum that i hadnt seen for years ella is a whole different case eric ive been with her all my life"victoria sad with an anger of her own.

"we are married we discuss things with each other before making desisions"eric said

"really did you bother asking me how i would feel when you let shantel stay?i really dont want to do this right now, i want to sleep now please let me be"victoria said and went back to bed.

few minutes later she heard the door close forcefully,why he was making a big deal out of she letting her sister stay for the weekend was annoying,besides his sister and girlfriends stayed over before for more than a week till whenever they wanted to leave so why make a big deal out of her baby sister staying over,Victoria rolled her eyes and went back to bed.

the next day she woke up to the sound of the loud music that was playing,she groaned as the sound was giving her headache,slowly she rose up from the bed and went downstairs to check where the music was coming from.

"Goodmorning mam"nanny abby greeted her on the step.

"morning nanny whats happening,why that music, its giving me a headache,and where is eric?"victoria asked and placed her palm on her forehead.

"about the music that's Ella's doing,and the boss left very early and he said i should tell you to be at the office by nine"nanny abby said.

"ok and wheres is ella?"victora asked

"living room mam"nanny abby said.

"thank you"victoria said and made her way to the living room where she met ella dancing and jumping on the sofa,which irritated her.

"Anabella Anita Christopher what on earth do you think you are doing?"victoria said angrily

"hey goodmorning sis"ella said cheerfully.

"whats good about the morning when you woke me up with an headache?"victoria asked with her hands on her waist and her brow frowned in annoyance.

"am sorry,just that its like a morning routine for me to listen to drake every morning am so sorry"ella said and stopped the music.

"well that kind of noise is not permitted in my house ella and if eric where to be home i would have had a big explanation to do,never do that again,understood?"victoria said.

"yes boss i got it,geeze you are so last season"ella said shaking her head at her sister.

"dont care"victoria said and left the living room.

"and victoria,eric came over to my room last night to check up on me,and indirectly told me i wasnt welcomed.

"i would talk to him"victoria said and went back to her room.

she checked the time and realized that it was already eight in the morning, quickly she made her way to the bathroom to have her bath,and in no time she was through,quickly she put on a white gown that huged her body including her big tommy,she packed her hair up in a pony tail and applied a little make up,she wore her red flats wit a matching red bag and was ready to go,after taking herself in in the mirrow she was satisfied with how she looked.

"nanny i would be leaving now please pack up my breakfast i would eat it at the office"victoria said to nanny abby when she arrived downstairs.

"done that already,its in the car you would be taking"nanny abby said.

"you are a life saver nanny,i love you"victoria said and gave her a peck on the cheek,she hurriedly went over to the car where her body guard and driver where waiting.

the ride to the office was a silent and fast one,immediately her driver stoped the car victoria made her way out of it not waitig for him to open the door for her whatsoever,she greeted the door man and every other person that greeted her as she made her way to the elivator.

when it signalled that she had reached her destination she took a deep breath and stepped out ,erics secretary greeted her and so did everyother person who was waiting to see him.

"mam your husband is ready to see you now"his secretary said.

"goodmorning love"victoria greeted when she entered into eric's office,as usuall he was buried in work and didnt notice her.

"eric"victoria called as she took a seat infront of him.

"goodmorning victoria i heard you the first time"eric said not bothering to look at her.

"ok so are you still mad at me?"she asked.

"i wish i was victoria then things would have been much easier"eric said and finally looked at her.

"i love you and its crazy but i do not like being taken for granted,and you are doing that"eric said.

"am sorry,i really am"victoria said and went over to where he was sitting,she gave him a kiss on the lips and forehead.

"now why i called you here is that your sister isabella has called for a bored meeting and you need to present and the meeting would be starting right about now,so i think we should start going,and baby you look gorgeous"eric said.

"thanks love,but why the meeting?do you have any idea?"victoria asked.

"no lets just get it done already i have plans for us tonight"eric said as he and victoria made their way to the board room.

"good morning everyone am so happy that you all are here,thank you eric for this"isabella said.

victoria rolled her eyes at her cause of the tight body hug short red gown she was putting on,one could see her underwears and the too much cleavage she was letting out was disgusting.

"am sure most of you here are wondering why i called for this meeting,well not wanting to waist any much of your time i would go straight to the point,i want to hand over my shares to the real owner of the shares,yes my shares in this company have never really been mine,actually i was managing it for the real owner,my mother,then she wasnt strong enough cause she was undergoing treatments but now shes strong enough and i think i should give honour to whom honour is due so everyone i would like to introduce my mother,Mrs Valeria Christopher"isabella said and few minutes later valeria walked into the room,she was putting on all black and with the way she looked it scared victoria.

********************************************
THANKS FOR READING!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALSO FOLLOW ME HERE ON WATTPAD FOR MORE INTRESTING STORIES AND YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS HERE ON WATTPAD

x0x0
until next time
(drops pen)