chapter thirteen

The rage that filled Eric as whoever the man was went to hold Victoria as she was at the brink of tears was unexplainable, his hands folded into a fist, his eyes where filled with anger and it took every atom of control he had to not make a scene and try to control himself.

"I am not flirting,and you don't have any right to yell at or call me a flirt,im here having the fun you never want me to have now am a flirt?,what's your definition of a flirt, don't ever call me that Mr knight" Victoria said boldly, something she never thought she was capable of doing until today, and it surprised everyone even Eric.

"The fun I never want you to have?,did you tell me you want to have fun and I refused to take you?you don't tell me instead you get a stranger" Eric said

"How do I tell you when you are always with her, do you even know anything about me? How would I tell you when any giving opportunity you get you use it to hurt me,I don't want to have this conversation anymore, jun min let's go" Victoria said with tears in her eyes, she picked up her hat and grabbed jun mins hands and started going down the wall.

Eric on the other hand felt like killing himself,he had hurt her in many ways already and here he was again doing the same thing ruining her day, again.he kept staring at her as she made her way down the wall.

He turned to shantel who was smiling, she was enjoying this,he shook his head at her and made his way down the wall,immediately he got down he saw Victoria enter into the car of the man, he hurriedly went to the car before the man would start the car,and pulled Victoria's door opened,she turned to look at him,her eyes where already red cause of all the crying she was doing.

"Please come down,I need to talk to you" Eric said trying hard to not show his emotions.

"Why? So you could hurt me again?" Victoria said in between sub's.

"Please just come down Victoria" Eric said.

She looked at jun min who noded in encouragement for her to listen to him,She came down from the car and almost immediately Eric pulled her into a hug,a very tight hug that he wished that all the things he couldn't say with words could be said with the hug.

After a while he pulled her out of the hug and kissed her on the lips senselessly, his kisses were slow yet demanding, his tongue explored her mouth,the taste of her lips was driving him crazy it took all his will power to pull out of the kiss.

For a while they stood there looking into each others eyes, Victoria wondering why this man was confusing,Eric wondering how she broke down all his walls,how?.

"I like you Victoria" Eric said not using the word LOVE cause he wasn't sure if he was ready for that level of commitment yet.

Like,that word brought happiness to Victoria, a happiness she wasn't sure she had felt in a while,Eric said he liked her,to some women they might not be contented with that word but for someone like Eric to admit he likes her was a huge step for him with the way he said it, he was taking baby steps and she was okay with it.

"I like you too" Victoria said as she tip toed and placed a peck on his cheek.

"I don't want to ever see you with another man,understood?" Eric said with a frown on his face.

"Understood" Victoria said smiling.

"Let's go"Eric said taking Victoria's hands and pulled her to the opposite direction where his car was parked.

"I need to thank him first"Victoria said trying to pull out of his grasp.

"No need I would do that for you,now get in" Eric said and opened the door of the car for her.

"Please Eric it's not proper for...." Victoria started to say but with the frown on Eric's face and the hint of anger in his eyes,she got into the car.

The way Eric slammed the door,made Victoria shake her head at him,was he planning on breaking it?,Eric got into the car and started the engine which made Victoria raise her brow at him.

He looked at her and frowned his brows,the thought that she cared about whatever that Korean thought of her was annoying in many ways,did she care about what he thought of her?.

"I thought you said you would thank him on my behalf" Victoria said.

"Said I would,never said it would be today,besides why do you care about how he feels,you like him?" Eric said trying his best not to sound more stupid than he already was,this girl was driving him crazy,he felt like a high school kid getting jealous cause he saw his cheerleader girlfriend with one of the hot guys in school it was stupid.

"No and yes" Victoria said smiling inwardly, it won't be bad if she played around for a while let's call it pay back.

"Yes what?,yes you like him?" Eric said glancing at her for a moment.

"Yes I like him,is it wrong,I like him the way you like shantel" Victoria said playing with her fingers.

"Why?i-i-i don't like shantel, she's my woman that's all nothing serious" Eric said trying to control the jealousy that was pumping in his veins.

"Really? Then same goes for me,jun min is going to be my man,nothing serious" Victoria said enjoying herself, oh pay back,its beautiful.

Eric didn't say a word,he just kept driving, but Victoria could see the muscles in his jaw contrasting.he was really jealous,did that mean she meant something to him,well he already said he liked her so that answers her question.

When Eric pulled into the drive way of the hotel,he then got out of the car and slammed the door so hard it made Victoria flinch, he went over to her side and opened the door for her,she came down and thanked him,but he didn't bother to respond instead he grabbed her hands and led her into the hotel, when they got to his elevator, he pulled her in and pressed the button. Victoria kept quite and was staring at him.

When the elevator opened on their floor, he grabbed her hands one more time and entered into their suite, immediately the door closed,he pulled her into a kiss, a demanding, arrogant, wild kiss that almost threw Victoria out of balance,he kept kissing her as he carried her to the bed.

After kissing for minutes non stop he broke the kiss,Victoria on the bed with her hair scattered all over made her look beautiful,he stared at her for a while before pecking her forehead.

"You are not permitted to have any other man Victoria Valeria Christopher, please don't,dont make me do something stupid one day,I want to give this a chance" Eric said as he placed kisses on her ears and down to her neck.

"Yes Sir" Victoria said as she ran her fingers into his hair.

He wants to give them a chance, he wants to give whatever this was a chance and she was ready to comply to it,whatever this feeling was,it was consuming her already.

**********************************
Hi everyone.

What do u think about Eric huh?

THANKS FOR READING!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALSO FOLLOW ME HERE ON WATTPAD FOR MORE INTRESTING STORIES AND YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS HERE ON WATTPAD

Xoxo
(Drops pen)