chapter fourty-one

"Victoria darling"Valeria called.

She made her way into the room Victoria and Zion was,the sheer fear she saw in Victoria's eyes at the sight of her gave her pleasure,she loved being feared,she loved being in control and right now the thought of she having Victoria's life in her hands gave her all the power and control she craved for.

"What do you want now?"Victoria asked as she picked up Zion from the bed where she had earlier being playing with him.

"Let's say,...your life is that ok enough?"Valeria said with an evil smile plastered on her face.

"You are crazy if you think you would kill me and take my baby,I wouldn't go down without a fight"Victoria said strong willed.

"That's not a problem hunny fight all you want ok,but it doesn't mean that I wouldn't tear you into pieces and make a red wine of your blood"Valeria said as she tried to cup Victoria's face but she hit her hand and took a step backwards.

"I hate you And you would pay eventually,that I promise you"Victoria said with disgust.

"Trust me baby I have never been in love with you either.......now enough of all this bickering we need to make progress........leo!"Valeria said and called.

Immediately a huge tall man walked into the room, Victoria remembered seeing him as he was part of the men that led her in, he had a cup of juice in his right hand and a rope on the left.

Valeria collected the cup of juice and then told Victoria to take it but she refused, Then Valeria signalled Leo and he came and collected Zion from Victoria with much struggle as she didn't want to give him her son but not wanting any harm to come to him she eventually released him.

"Drink"Valeria said and handed the cup to Victoria which she collected nervously.

Victoria was sure it wasn't just an orange juice in the cup,she looked at Valeria who beckoned on her to drink, then she looked at her son who was now crying in the hands of a stranger,then she remembered the one and only man she wanted to be with and a drop of tear escaped her eyes and ran down her face.

Hesitantly she brought the cup of juice to her mouth and finally drank it all in one gulp, When she was done she gave back the cup to Valeria and leo gave her back her son.

"Good girl, don't worry that wasn't poisonous if that's what you are scared of okay...it's just a little thing that would make you feel pleasure when Leo comes to you later"Valeria said.

"What.....I...I don't understand....comes to me how?.....you...you drugged me?...you drugged me?!"Victoria said angrily.

"Just a little ecstasy wouldn't hurt....take care my little one"Valeria said and left the room, leaving an angry Victoria behind.

Victoria placed Zion in his cradle as she didn't want to hurt her son when the effect of the drugs kicked in, she looked at the man who was standing guard at the door and shook her head in disappointment at him.

She climbed into her bed and rolled the covers up as she began to feel a bit shiverish,she knew it was the effect of the drug,and then after few minutes she began to feel warm then hot the next minute,she came down from the bed and went over to the window and the pull the window curtains wide open for air to come in.

Then later she started getting horny and all that was on her mind was the hunger for sex,the urge increased as every minute went by, Victoria tried to calm her self down as she kept reminding herself that it was the effect of whatever Valeria had given her

"Do you need me miss?" Leo said and moved closer to her.

She shook her head and climbed back on the bed, then she began to feel cold and horny at the same time,her body had a feeling of its own as she found her hands making its way to her private part on its own accord, getting her composure back she removed her hands and got down from the bed.