chapter thirty nine

"what?....twin...you..me?..how?"victoria said

"very funny.but yes we are twins and valeria isnt our mother neither is she ella's mum,she stole us"isabella said

"how?"victoria asked not understanding any of what she was hearing.

"that i dont know but the most important thing right now is that she pays for all her crime and evil deeds"isabella said

"okay but you heard what eric said right?"victoria asked as she collected zion from isabella as he started to cry

"yes and thats the right thing to do vi...i know i started as a villan in your love story but after seeing the way you both love each other and the evidence of your love for each other zion..vi your rightfull place is with your husband trust me only eric can protect and love you the way he does..and besides you both are safer with him cause when this war starts and the both of you are still in this house..valeria would harm you and zion and that could destroy eric"isabella said.

"i know but..but what do i tell her?"victoria said unsure

"tell me what?"valeria said startling both victoria and isabella

"tell...tell...you?...you?...what?"victoria said which caused isabella to roll her eyes.

with a picture perfect smile plastered on her face isabela went over to valeria and gave her a hug then a peck on both cheeks.

"mum its a surprise and duh you dont get to know"isabella said the smile plastered on her face.

"i hate surpises and you both know that"valeria said as she made her way over to where victoria was standing and placed a kiss on both her and zions forehead.

"how is he today?"valeria asked as she played with zion.

'very well"victoria said as she had regained her composure.

"i heard eric was here?"valeria said

"yes he was"isabella said"and guess what he wants them back..he even threatened to kidnapp both victoria and zion"isabella finished

"not on my watch he cant i would double the security he wont be able to hurt my daughter or grand son"valeria said.

"thats what i told vi but shes still scared of him...so in other to put her mind at rest i offered to send her and zion to my penthouse in California what do you think?"isabella asked.

"no...am not scared of that knight and none of you should be"valeria said.

"Of course mum that's what I've been trying to make her understand but I guess she being a mother is making it hard for her to do so...so I suggest she takes Zion there for now until we deal with the situation right?"Isabella said her smile not wavering.

"But...I guess you are right,when I gave birth to you Victoria I was scared to for your safety but since your sister has a place where you and Zion could both stay there's no need of putting to you through unnecessary stress while we take care of that idiot that threatens you both"Valeria said.

"So it's settled you both live tommorow I would contact my driver to come pick the both of you up first thing in the morning now get packing okay" Isabella said.

"Huh?...yeah...sure..sure" Victoria said stuttering.

"Ah please get a hold of yourself to you and Zion would be safe there okay and Eric would never be able to find the both of you now stop worrying and go upstairs while I take care of this handsome baby boy"Isabella said as she took Zion who was fast asleep from his mother's hands and gestured for her to start moving.