chapter thirty four

the past few weeks has been hell for Eric literarily, well when the love of your life leaves you cause you where been accused wrongly life wont be that beautiful,everything and anything was either annoying him or irritating him,and the fact that his said love of his life didn't think twice before leaving him was depressing.

"what on earth are you saying to me right now,do i look like am interested in anything that isn't result?"Eric shouted at his private investigator who hr had called to look into the matter and find who set him up.

" well Sir, am..am..still on it and am putting all my effort into this sir please all I need is time just a little time by tomorrow you would get your result I promise" detective Cole said.

"Please get out right now get out!!"Eric shouted and pushed the files on his table to the floor angrily.

"I...I..promise sir I would do my best to get you results by tomorrow morning I promise" detective Cole said and hurriedly left Eric's office.

"Why vi? why? How could you believe what you saw so quickly and came into conclusions immediately? Why?!" Eric said sadly and dropped himself on the chair.

"Sir someone is Here to see you" Eric's secretary said as she walked into his office.

"Who?" Eric said absentmindedly.

"Your mother in-law sir" his secretary said.

"Send that witch in" Eric said.

"Yes sir"his secretary said and left.

Almost immediately Valeria walked in with her usual evil smile plastered on her face,the all black gown she wore and the too Bright red lipstick made her look like maleficent, the sight of her made Eric hate her the more,how could a she-devil like her give birth to an angel like Victoria made Eric wonder.

" hello son in-law, I've missed you"Valeria said the wicked smile not living her face.

"Hello she devil how may I help you?" Eric said with hatred laced in every word he spoke.

"Wow she devil,oh Eric with the way you say it, it turns me on" Valeria said her Cheshire smile still in place.

"You disgust me honestly, what the hell do you want"Eric said irritatedly.

"Oh dear you are no fun you know, well like you said I would go straight to the point,well am here to offer my support to you,well I was surprised when I saw my daughter on my door step few weeks ago really I thought you where a happy couple so what happened Eric?" Valeria said innocently and innocence that irritated Eric the more.

"Well we still are a happy couple and trust me your daughter wouldn't think twice to leave you when she finds out the devil you are" Eric said angrily.

"Really?I don't think so hun you know I don't think she would ever find out about that and again its not my fault you are a drug addict you know"Valeria said her countenance not changing.

"Is that all? Please if that's all you came to say then I think you should take your leave cause I am a very busy man"Eric said coldly.

"not really I came to tell you that you would never see your wife again,I promise you that" Valeria said angrily.

"OK then I would be happy to not have her in my life,besides I have another woman who is carrying my child and guess what? its a boy so am good you know" Eric said.

"You wish Eric,you wish,well when am done with you trust me you would wish you never existed,I would be taking my leave now,have a nice day" Valeria said and left his office.

"Oh God I hate that woman" Eric said angrily when Valeria left.

"Sir..sir I have news for you do you mind if I come in?"Cole Eric's detective said.

" please do come in Cole and please it better be good news,if it isn't please I advice to leave" Eric said not bothering to look at him.

"Yes sir I promise you would like this" Cole said excitedly.

"Let me hear it" Eric said and gestured for him to come in.

"sir you won't believe what I have to say to you sir honestly I myself can't believe it either" Cole said with excitement laced in every word he spoke.

"Cole am really not in the best of moods right now so if you have something to say please do say or leave my office"Eric said.

"Oh no need to be that way sir,well,what I have to say is very very.....very very...." Cole was saying.

"Cut to the chase Cole very what!?"Eric said irritatedly.

"Oh sorry sir,well I found out who put the drugs in your safe sir and I myself is disappointed" Cole said.

"And Cole get to the point already you are pissing me off" Eric said angrily.

"Sir i am taking it gently cause I know the kind of information I have and i can't just hurriedly tell you cause I know you would be hurt trust me sir" Cole said.

"Tell me now!" Eric said angrily.

"Fine sir if you insist,well indeed your suspicions where right, Valeria brought in the substance to your house well not on that very day but on the day her other daughter Isabella visited,but neither she or Isabella where the ones who put the substance in your vault,although of course she is indeed the master mind of everything but to my ultimate surprise the person whom they used is some one in my next life I would never believe could do such a thing to you sir I really still can't believe it but of course my source of information is right cause its the culprit himself that told me" Cole said.

"Himself? Who did this Cole who?" Eric said.

"Sir she..was threatened by Mrs Valeria to do it,and I don't know if I could really blame her cause if I was in her shoes I might do the same"Cole said his voice wavering a bit due to the fear in his heart.

Eric suddenly froze as Cole said it was a she and not a he his mind began to wonder and many suspects began to come to his mind,but with the level of importance Cole was placing on the person left him with one option, an option that brought fear to his heart.

" and who is she Cole tell me" Eric said almost in a whisper as tears where beginning to form at the banks of his eyes.

"Sir its Abby sir,Abby your nanny" Cole said.

"Oh God"
*****************************
THANKS FOR READING!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALSO FOLLOW ME HERE ON WATTPAD FOR MORE INTRESTING STORIES AND YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS HERE ON WATTPAD

Until next time
(Xoxo)