Part 30

-Your Pov-

" Come on Summer. This is the first time the two of us have seen each other in years, and that's the question you wanna start with," you ask, and she quickly nods her head, confirming that this is indeed the question she wants to discuss first. " And, not that I don't love seeing you. But, how are you even here with us right now?"

" People with silver eyes were the first one to fight the Grimm," she says, which makes you roll your eyes. You only heard this from all your professors a million times, and not to mention every huntsman older than you. " The power from it forms some sort of nexus. It connects all people with silver eyes."

" What does that mean," you ask. " You're the first person I've ever been able to talk too with silver eyes. And, how come Ruby isn't a part of this nexus then? And how come you're only visiting me now if we've been connected the entire time?"

" Whenever people like us activate the silver eye powers, we can tap into the powers of everyone with silver eyes before us. Ruby isn't a part of this nexus because her powers are still lying dormant. And as to why I haven't been visiting you, it's because I passed away. I can only stay at my grave. But, whenever you're here I can manifest my spirit to you."

" Thank Oum," you say, truly happy to see your sister again. You've missed her so much. " I'm so glad to see you again Summer."

" I missed you too," she says sadly, before her eyes narrow with irritation. " Now, back to my question. Why the hell haven't you ever heard of wearing a condom?! Did mom and dad not lecture us a million times about the virtues of safe sex?!"

" Summer come on. There are like a million better things we could talk about," you protest. " I mean, don't you wanna know about your daughter? Or how Yang's doing? Or how Tai is doing? I mean, Raven and I are together now. Wanna talk about that?"

" That's what started this entire conversation. After Kali, I would have thought you would learn your lesson about protection. But no. You made the exact same mistake with Raven."

" First of all, were you watching me hook up with Kali and Raven? I gotta say sis, that's kinda weird. I know we were close as far as siblings go, but Oum. I feel so...dirty." She reaches out to smack you, and looks sad when her hand passes right through you.

" No, I didn't watch! I looked out for you, and then whenever I saw you about to close the deal with someone, I went to watch Ruby or someone. Although, I did make sure you had a condom with you. And that's twice now you've let me down."

" I'm really proud of Blake," you say, trying to deflect the question. " She took the time to stand up for what she believed in, and then left when she realized she had made the wrong choice. And, she's still growing and developing. I'm so proud of her."

Her eyes lighten, and then she smiles and nods. " I wanted to say (y/n), she's beautiful. The next time to see her, tell her that her Aunt Summer says 'hi.' And, tell her I'm proud of her as well. But, seriously. Do you not know what a condom is?!"

" Of course I do Summer. I only messed up the one time with Kali. With Raven, I know it's going to be fine." She looks at you like she knows something you don't, but you roll your eyes. You know it's going to be fine with Raven.

" I need to go," she says. " I'm still testing the limits of this nexus thing. But, I'm feeling pretty drained from this. Tell Raven I said 'hi,' and tell her if she hurts you again, I'm going to figure out someway to use this power to make her pay." She hesitates for a moment. " Seriously (y/n). I love you much, and I don't want you to be hurt."

" I love you too Summer," you tell her, and then she vanishes again. Still, you're left with a warm feeling inside, happy to know you have the ability to communicate with your sister again. It feels like an important part of your life is back.

-Raven Pov-

All of a sudden, (y/n)'s eyes flash into silver. I feel the Maiden powers shutting down, and then (y/n) begins to talk to himself. He claims he's having a conversation with Summer. I have no idea about what. I hear the occasionally thing about Blake, or Ruby. The powers let out a loud hum, so I don't know the full details of what they discuss. But, (y/n) seems so happy. I know that he's somehow having a conversation with Summer. That joy in his face and voice means this has to be happening. He isn't hallucinating, or he hasn't gone crazy. Somehow, this is happening.

Eventually, his eyes return to normal, and I feel my Maiden powers return to life. He turns to me, and gives a big smile. " Summer says 'hi,'" he says. " And, she also gave a cryptic warning, but you know. I know you're not going to hurt me again."

" I hope not anyways," I tell him, worried some of my personality traits are going to hurt him again. " I'm glad you got to see her again. What did the two of you end up talking about?"

" Oh, we talked about Blake, Ruby and Yang. She told me to tell Blake she says 'hi' so I need to deliver that message for her. And, then she started to slam into me and lecture me. She kept asking if I knew how how to use a condom, considering what happened with Kali. But, that is the last time."

" Actually, I'm pregnant," I tell him, and I watch as he explodes into stuttering.

( let me know what you thought)