Oliver Wood/ Falling

No one knew that Oliver Wood, the boy in love with quidditch, would ever fall in love with something else

No one knew that Oliver Wood, the boy in love with quidditch, would ever fall in love with something else. That was until he met you.
He instantly felt different.

You were a year younger, but he didn't notice you until you tried out for the Gryffindor Quidditch team. You were very fast and good, so he put you as a chaser.

Now it was your fourth year, Oliver 5th he finally asked you out. Which you said yes.

Flashback
No ones POV

The Scottish boy nervously walked up to the beautiful, courageous, independent Gryffindor.

The girls best friend Riley nudged you before walking off. The beautiful girl turned around and saw Oliver walking up to her.

Once he got to the young girl, "hello YN do you have a moment."

"Yeah of course Wood." She flashed her signature smile.

"Um I wanted to ask you if you um maybe wanted to go with me to Hogsmead."

"I would love too." She nodded up at the boy.

"That's great, let's get to class."He grabbed your hand and led you to Transfiguration.

Flashback Over

Harry was now a seeker on your team. You helped him a lot, when Oliver yelled at him, you calmed him down.

Flashback
"Harry you need to concentrate your gonna make us lose." Oliver rambled. On and on yelling at Harry.

Who now had tears in his eyes.

You leaned down and hugged him. "Olive he's just a kid leave him alone."

"But YN-." Oliver went to protest.

"No bust you made him cry." You glared at your boyfriend.

Oliver looked down at Harry.

"Sorry, bud I get lost in the game I get all rowdy."

Harry nodded and smiled.

Flashback Over

Now if Oliver yelled at him, you would just a have to send him a look and he would apologize to him.

You were now the cutest couple at Hogwarts.

The team was against Slytherin and you were all waiting to be called out. When it was time you all flew out.

You were moments into the game when's bluger was flying towards Wood.

"Fred Bat." Fred passed it to you and you flew to Wood and hit it away. He looked baffled to which you winked and tossed the bat back to Fred.

"LN had the quaffle she's going she's faced a right then left and through it right past the Slytherin keeper. And ten points for Gryffindor."

"The ball went to Marcus and Oliver passes it to Bell. Who passes to YN. Oh no they have LN cornered. A Slytherin to her sides.  She throughs the quaffle to Johnson and ten points to Gryffindor."

"But wait the Slytherin have a plan, what are they doing to LN. OH YN WATCH OUT." Lee warned.

I turned and about to catch the quaffle when Flint and Higgs kicked me of my broom.

You were falling, you couldn't see anything, but the ground. You saw Oliver right before you hit the ground with a crunch.

Oliver's POV
"YN WATCH OUT." I turned to YN both Flint and Higgs kicked her off her broom I flew down. Trying to catch her, but she hit the ground.

I quickly landed and ran to her. Everyone watched as I grabbed her.

"YN come on please wake up."
She didn't. She looked in so much pain.

It turned to the two guilty Slytherin.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU." I yelled at them.

I picked up YN and ran to the hospital wing.
The game was canceled and the whole team and YN's friend Riley came. Madam Pomfrey was quick into giving YN a potion.

"Don't worry she'll be alright. Your welcome to sleep in here tonight I don't need the headache today." I nodded.

I held YN's hand, everyone else left as it was curfew. And I fell asleep right beside her.

YN POV
I woke up and Oliver was awake watching me, and playing with my hair.

"Oh YN your alright, you had me really worried." I smiled at the boy.

"Well I'm fine." I got up.

"Oh good your up, you can go. But take this before you leave." I thanked Madam Pomfrey and took the potion before me and Oliver walked out.

Me and Oliver went to breakfast after we changed into robes. As we walked in the Gryffindor table erupted in cheers. We sat down with the team in the middle.

When all of a sudden, "Oh your alive, you should have just died from that fall." Flint sneers behind us.

Oliver stood up and punched him in the face, where a few Slytherin's dragged him away. Oliver sat down and kissed me. As the houses awed, except for Slytherin who glared.
"I love you Oliver Wood."
"I love you too future YN Wood."

You blushed at that, future YN Wood.

Raise your hand if you love Oliver Wood as much as I do.