Tom Riddle/ I Beg Of You

Professor McGonagall was teaching her class when Hermione Granger mentioned a name

Professor McGonagall was teaching her class when Hermione Granger mentioned a name. "Professor during the holiday these people were talking about a girl. That You-Know-Who loved. I was wondering is it was true?"

The whole class fell into silence only a few Slytherin students knew of the girl as their parents told them the story. McGonagall sighed, "Her name was YN LN. it's about time you all knew."

She took a breath recalling the sad story before she began, "Mr. Riddle was conceived under a love potion so he wasn't supposed to love. That's what we all thought till he meet YN LN. She was a Slytherin, kind girl though, she had to beg the hat to put her in Slytherin."

Flashback
YN stepped up and walked to the seat as McGonagall set the hat upon her head. "Agh your a difficult one aren't you, let's see. You'll do fine in all these houses..."

"Please, put me in Slytherin my parents will hate me if I don't. Please!" The girl mumbled to the hat.

It sighed having been in this situation before, "Alright, BETTER BE SLYTHERIN." The house cheered as YN thanked the hat.

She ran down and sat next to a boy, little did everyone know was gonna be the fall of the Wizarding World.

"I'm YN LN." She greeted, he could tell that this girl was kind.

"Tom Riddle, pleasure."

Time Skip 4th year
YN ran over to Tom, she knew that she had fallen like most girls for her best friend. "Hello Tom, what are you up too? I want to help!" She smiled, the boy shook his head at the girl.

(Not knowing that he two would fall, breaking the potions curse.)

Abraxus Malfoy came over to YN and Tom, "YN, taken up my offer?" Tom glared at the boy.

"Leave her alone, she's mine." Abraxus knew that Tom was way stronger than him so he ran off.

YN smiled at her friend, "Thanks Tom, come on its nearly lunchtime." Tom followed after the cheerful Slytherin girl who ran through the halls.

Though she pushed anyone in her way, even a 1st year, though she ovoided the house elf.

Flashback Over

"You See YN unknowingly broke Mr. Riddles curse. She had gotten that boy to fall in love, but neither of them knew it yet. Then in 5th year..."

Flashback
YN looked at her boyfriend and long time best friend Tom. It was their 5th year at Hogwarts and they'd started dating a the beginning of term.

Most people had already knew that it was bound to happen, even some teachers placed bets on the two. Including McGonagall and Slughorn.

McGonagall being fond of YN, and Slughorn being found of Tom. Though neither would admit it.

Tom smiled at her as they walked into ROR after pacing three times. The two were there because Tom wanted to talk to her about something. YN smiled at Tom encouraging him to tell her.

"YN, I created a horcrux that is the first of many. I put a piece of my soul in it so I wouldn't die. We can take over the Wizarding world and take out the muggles and mudbloods."

YN was shocked to say the least, "Your mad! I don't know who the bloody hell you are but your not my boyfriend." Tom went to reach for her but she jumped back. "We're over! I can't look at you right now."

Before either of them could say a thing she was gone. Tom stared at the door as it slammed shut. He knew his mistake and screamed out. Though YN didn't know that she pushed him into insanity.

Flashback Over

"She had been the only thing keeping him san. The only thing he loves and when you lose it, it can hurt pretty deep." McGonagall sighed as the class stared at her wanting nothing more but for her to continue.

Flashback
After 7th Year
Tom has began building his army during his 7th year and continued after. What he hated was the YN was on the other side! She was on the side that he was going against.

Tom has realized he was soft when it came to YN. When his followers realized this they questioned his leadership? So there was one way to take control.
——
Tom stood in front of YN who laid in front of Toms followers who all stared intently. YN had been in a team to get to Tom, but they were captured.

YN stared into her past lovers eyes scared out of her mind, "Tom? What are you doing?"

Tom smirked evilly at her, "I'm going to kill you, obviously."

YNs eyes widened as she squirmed, "I beg of you! Tom, I'm with child!" She screamed at him.

Tom took a step back listening to the girl he still loves words, "Who is the father?!" He asked.

"A-a muggle." Tom glared at her in pure hatred at her words. "I beg of you TOM! This isn't you-."

"Don't tell me who I am! You did this to me, to yourself, to your child. We could have been happy and ruled over the world. Yet you chose the muggles, and had a child with one."

"Kill me after my baby is born, I beg of you, please." Tom stopped seeing her weakness, This was a rare thing.

"Kill her!" Others yelled from the crowd, "If he doesn't he's not a proper leader."

With that Tom or Voldemort aimed his wand at the girl he once loved, still loved, "Avada Kedabra." He looked away and signaled others to take her away.

He killed the others that YN was with as the crowd went wild cheering his name.

Flashback Over

"That was YN story, this is why every January 31, Dumbledore has the hall have a moment of silence in her honor."

"Why would he kill the baby?" Draco muttered disgusted by that man.

McGonagall sighed seeing the sadness in her students faces, "Some people are sick like that. I miss her to this day, she was like a daughter."

Hermione wiped a tear from her face, no one in the class knew that Harry's hatred for Voldemort grew stronger. And Harry know had something against Voldemort that could potentially slow him down when the time had come.