Ron Weasley/ Ginnys Bestie

1st YearI walked towards the Gryffindor table, where Ginny had sat

1st Year
I walked towards the Gryffindor table, where Ginny had sat. My Hufflepuff robes worn proudly as I did so. "Good morning Ginny, Hermione."

They both said their greeting but were cut off by two boys running into the Great Hall. Ginny and Hermione rolled their eyes, "Who are they?" I questioned as they sat on either side of Hermione.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter." The brunette greeted, I smiled.

"I'm YN LN, nice to meet you." We both exchanged smiles, before I turned to the ginger. He stared at me causing me to blush.

Hermione elbowed him, "Ron!" He exclaimed before coughing, "I'm Ronald Weasley." I chuckled. "I'm YN, Ginny's friend."

Susan yelled my name, "I better go, the Hufflepuffs don't seem to like you Harry. They'll make me sleep in the halls, bye."

As I walked away I heard, "Really Ron! You have to like my best friend."

"Don't not!" He protested.

"Do too!" Hermione and Harry yelled in unison causing me to turn. They all exchanged nervous glances giving me an awkward smile before I sat down beside Cedric.
————-
2nd Year
I ran down the corridors to the hospital wing. Throwing the doors open, I ran towards Ron. "Bloody Hell! I thought the twins were joking. Ron are you alright?" I asked checking over him.

He blushed as red as his hair, "YN, I'm alright a bite scratched up but I'll survive." I sighed in relief taking a seat beside him.

"You scared me, Ron! Better be more careful next time, or you'll be eaten."  I said it teasingly but you could probably here the seriousness in my voice.

Ron took my hand and we both looked away blushing, "I will, but I didn't know my rat was a murder." I couldn't help but laugh at the tone in his voice.

"Whatever Ron. I'll see you tomorrow, but I promised Cedric I'd me him before dinner. You'd be alright on your own, right?" He nodded making me smile and walk out of the room.

————-
3rd Year
Ron walked up to me as I talked to Ginny, "Um hi, hello,... YN, person um YN, you're a girl." I scoffed.

"Really Ron, has it not been obvious?!" I teased.

Ron cleared his throat, "Want to go with me to the ball?" A rush of happiness filled through me that he was asking me, but sadness filled as I would have to say no.

"Ron, someone's already asked me."

He nodded softly scratching the back of his neck, "Alright, it's just Hermione had a date also so I thought I'd ask you."