Fred/ On My Way

Inspired by PrettyMuch' On My Way
I'm and B.E.A.N and a Limelight and much more.

"What the hell do you even mean? Why do you always have to argue with me?!" I screamed angrily at Fred in an empty corridor

He scoffed with crossed arms, "Why do you always have to be other guys?!" He yelled back.

It was my turn to scoff, "Why can't you ever trust me? What do I can't have guy friends anymore?!"

He rolled his eyes, "I'm sorry that you're a Hufflepuff and close to bloody Diggory! You know I don't like him one bit but you're still his friend. Even though he likes you!"

"I'm a proud Hufflepuff! I've known Cedric longer than I've known you! I don't care if you like him or not, that's good you don't because you're meant to like me! And he has a girlfriend!"

Fred rolled his eyes, "Excuses!"

I took of the promise ring throwing it at Fred's chest angrily, "Promise my arse!" I turned around storming off to the Hufflepuff common room, "I'm going to that party!"

I turned the corner, climbed four sets of staircases, passed student after student before I got to my common room door. I played Helga Hufflepuffs tune before running up to my dorm to get dressed.

"Cedric! Wait up!" I yelled walking down the stairs carful not to fall back on my arse

His eyes widened in surprise as he shared a look with Susan and Justin, "We didn't think you'd come. Especially with Fred being well Fred." I nodded.

"I'm not sure if we're even together anymore." I say solemnly.

Susan's eyes widened, "You're not with Fred anymore. But you're in love with each other. What happened?!"

I sighed softly, "We got into an argument about the Ravenclaw party. He said something about Cedric, being a Hufflepuff. So I threw it at him and said promise my arse."