Remus/ Loving A WereWolf

I pressed my lips to Remus' as we went on our rounds

I pressed my lips to Remus' as we went on our rounds. A blush tinted his cheeks as I held the Gryffindors hand in mine. "How in the name of Godric did I get a girl like you?"

"No, the real question is how'd I manage to get you?" I replied still holding his hand in mine before he spun me around until his arm was wrapped loosely around my shoulders.

"You should have seen the way my dad reacted, he went on a rant about being to young. But my mum actually calmed him down."

Remus paused, "You told them?" A smile coming onto his face.

I nodded pulling him to continue walking, "Of course, even about your furry little problem, but apparently my mums second cousin is also a werewolf, so they don't mind."

Remus eyes widened slightly, "YN, you do realize that we may not be together for-."

"Don't." He stopped looking into my eyes, "Remus, all I know is that I love you, right here, right now. That's all that matters to me, is that I have you now, we'll worry about that other stuff when we stumble upon it."

Remus nodded checking the time on a muggle made watch, "Our patrol is over, come on let's get you to your common room."

"Remus, it's only a few corridors down, I can take care of myself." I commend only to be ignored and flung over the taller boys shoulder. "Remus!"

He chuckled rubbing through the halls before James and Lily turned the corner. "Not even going to ask." Lily chuckled as James arm stayed wrapped around her.

"Lily! Help! Take points from this load of rubbish."

"That rubbish is your boyfriend." James pointe out earning a glare from me.

Remus set me back down on my feet, "Make sure that Remus makes it back to his room, alright. I got to go." I pressed a peck to Remus cheek before hurrying up the stairs to the Ravenclaw Common Room.

I could hear his protests but I already answered the riddle and walked into the common room. A small sigh escaped my lips as I looked up at the starry painted sky in the room.

——————
"How dare you?!" I screeched angrily at my Remus.

It had been the fourth fight this week and I just want it all to stop. Only like two months ago had I been falling deeper and deeper in love with the boy. But now, I swear I'll kill him.

Remus gave me a look, "You're the one saying it was my fault! How was it my fault?" Gaining the attention of our friends and others.