Roger and Oliver/ Two Can Play the Cheating Game

(Cheating as in the title.)

)

Tears ran down your cheeks, you did not just see that

Tears ran down your cheeks, you did not just see that. It's your mind playing a trick on you, that's what you told your self. Oliver your boyfriend was not kissing Katie your best friend.

You were walking down the hall with Angelina and Alicia wearing your cropped white sweater and red skirt. Then you heard giggling that sounded like Katie. All thee of you continued walking, then turned a corner and saw Oliver and Katie snogging.

You ran away, so Angelina and Alicia followed you. The two weren't fast enough and soon gave up and decided to give you time.

You went to the common room and remember that the boys were having a boy party, up in there room. The 4 years Gryffindor and twins. So that's where you went. Passing Hermione and Ginny you ran up.

Opening the door and hugging Fred, all the boys shocked not understanding till they heard you sniff.

"What's wrong, Love?" Fred asked.

"I-it was O-Oliver a-and Ka-Katie." You sobbed.

"He doesn't deserve you YN, your bloody amazing. He cheated on someone so beautiful." Harry comforted as the others nodded.

"Why didn't you see the girls?" George asked rubbing my back. Fred was still holding me.

"Th-they were with m-me, and I ran away from them. All the way down the h-hall I heard Katie's g-giggles. They didn't even notice Angelina, Alicia and I." I cried.

"Make him jealous, so what he did. Then he catches you in the act and break up with him." Seamus commented.

"That's a good idea. He'll catch you snogging someone and you could break up with him. But who?" Dean said.

"Me, I guess." George volunteered.

"Not you, Angelina likes you and if she see's us she'll think I betrayed her." Then Fred went to say himself. "You either Freddie, Alicia likes you." I groaned.