Fred Weasley / No Regrets

Angelina is your best friend that's how it's always been, since  you were born

Angelina is your best friend that's how it's always been, since you were born. Nothing changed when you got into the Gryffindor. Of
course you've both made friends with people, but they would never be as close as you too were.

You knew everything about each other and shared secrets. Angelina thought it was funny that she liked George and I liked Fred ad that we'll marry them. But, you always thought you had no chance with him, he liked Katie, that's all you.

You decided that you needed to start going on dates, to help you see your true feelings. Of course, before you decided this, you had many date offers. But you never ever said YES.

Now you are in yours and Angelina room, so you were gonna talk to her about it.

"Hey Angelina, I was thinking I should start dating, and stop waiting for Fred. I just need to see how I would feel. What do you think?"

"I think you should do it, maybe you could see if Fred likes you as well." She nodded.

"I highly doubt it." You shrugged.

"Oh, you'll be shocked." She smirked at you.

I smiled at her.

Next Week
Angelina and I were walking down the corridor. You ran into one of your friends, Cedric Diggory. This made you drop all your book bag and it spilling its contents.

"Oh sorry, YN, I guess I didn't see your shortness." He teased you, making you glare at him.

No One's POV
As the e/c girl talked with the handsome Hufflepuff, she failed to see the tall ginger boy staring their way. But even though the two missed it the h/c best friend by the name of Angelina Johnson saw it clearly.

Back to You
Cedric and I had a very weird relationship, there was a time where I liked him. But now I'm not as sure as before. All I did was blush when he talked to me and I was really confused.

"Hey YN, you know that there is gonna be a Halloween dance, and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

You went scarlet and looked at your toes, "Uh, yeah I would like that." You nodded. Cedric grinned widely and picked you up and spun you around. You saw a younger Ravenclaw glare at you. (It's Cho Chang.)

You quickly ran back to Angelina who was with your friends consisting of the twins, Katie, Alicia, Percy, Oliver, and of course one of your best friends Lee Jordan.

"I'm so happy." You squealed shaking Lee as your friends staring at you.

"Why are you so happy?" Lee said mocking you. You scoffed.