Harry/ The Girl Who Waited

I loved a boy, who just so happened to be Harry Bloody Potter

I loved a boy, who just so happened to be Harry Bloody Potter. However I was no where seen on his list of girls to go out with. I'm only YN Wood, Oliver Woods little sister.

Even though I was in the same year as him, the Weasley Twins were my best friends. That's how Harry and I grew close as friends. George has instantly figured out on my crush and he shipped it.

That's why he basically made Ginny stay in her lane as the best friends little sister. That however didn't stop Harry from swerving into hers.

I was disappointed but ultimately I should have known. When Fred found out they both convinced me to wait for him.

And so I became the girl who waited.
——————
"Harry!" Ginny shouted as she spotted the green eyed boy. I rolled my eyes as she ran towards him.

Hermione patted my shoulder, "Just wait he'll realize it too." Hermione claims that he loved me but just didn't know it yet.

I sighed taking a seat on a bench in the courtyard, "But what if I'm tired of waiting?! Hermione, I know I love him but he's currently still obsessed with Cho it was it Ginny?"

She shrugged, "But you will be the girl who waited."

I threw my hands up in frustration, "Yeah the girl who waited to long and suddenly he's married with kids? Maybe I should move on! I mean someone's already asked me out, maybe I should say yes."

Hermione's eyes widened, "Hello Harry, Ginny." I turned to see the two. "Hi!" I said shortly before turning to Hermione.

"It's settled I'm going to go say yes!" I was determined as I knew I needed to be over with it.

Hermione grabbed my arm, "No! You will not! You are the Girls who Waited! Which means you wait?!"

I sighed, "Boo you who**."

Hermione smacked my head, "Stop quoting that bloody movie." I shrugged, who hasn't watched Mean Girls.

I turned to Harry and Ginny, "Have you seen the Twins or Lee?!"

Ginny rolled her eyes, "Look for them yourself."

I scoffed, "Then look for a man elsewhere! Go back to Dean you blood wh-." Hermione slapped her hand over my mouth jumping on my back.

I went forwards causing me to land on Harry who let out a groan. "Hermione get off me!" She winced skidding off as I looked at Harry.