Ron Weasley / Witness

Flashback

Flashback

You heard your parents scream at 3 years old. You saw the four bad witch and wizards hurting your parents. At a young age, you witnessed them being tortured into insanity.

Screams of pain filled your ears, you had tears in your eyes, as you were hugging your twin brother Neville, who was with you. Your parents told you too not make a sound, that's what you did as you watched the whole scene. Neville held your hand tightly, even at a young age. They finally finished and you both came out and held your parents not letting go till you saw the order and grandma.

Flashback Over

That was 12 years ago today, now I'm 15, in my 5th year at Hogwarts.

"YN, wake up, please." you quickly sat up, covered in cold sweat. Tears were on your cheeks.

"YN, your fine it was just a dream," said Ginny as she hugged you, then Hermione.

"No, i-it was just a memory," you mumbled.

" Come on were going to Hogsmeade today." Hermione smiled at me. You nodded and got dressed.

As it was in the middle of Spring, today you were going with your brother, Ginny, Hermione, Lee, Twins, Neville, Luna, Harry, Seamus, Dean, and your crush Ron

Yes, you had a crush on Ronald Weasley, Ginny brother, I know, but come on there is nothing wrong with it. Ginny has already approved of it and you were already. Hermione liked Fred, (who else ships them) and Ginny is dating Dean.

As you all sat in the carriage, by making it bigger to fit you all, Hermione asked you about your 'dream'. Thinking she could try and help me, but it had everyone in the carriage.

"Hermione it was just a nightmare I'll be okay." you lied.

"No, it wasn't you were screaming and crying. You really scared us, YN, and you said it was just a memory, not a dream." Ginny spoke, the boys exchanged looks too.

"Neville did that too," Seamus confessed.

"Anything you guys want to tell us," asked Ron looking at you worriedly. You both looked at each other and stayed silent.

"Come on tell us, we won't judge you." Fred or George tried.

"We-were not ready," you mumbled.

"YN, its been 12 years, maybe we should tell them." Neville tried.

"No." Was all you said as you got off the carriage, as you arrived at Hogsmeade.

"Come on YN, if I'm ready maybe we should."

"Fine go tell them, but you're doing it yourself." You then ran of as you spotted Hannah Abbot and Cedric Diggory.

RON POV

We all knew something was wrong with Neville and YN, by the look on her face she was gonna cry. She didn't want to tell us what was wrong. We saw her run away from Neville, he turned to us as we all had gotten off the carriage.

"12 years ago today, we had witnessed our parents get tortured by four prisoners from Azkaban, and since then we've always had dreams about it." Neville has tears as Luna and Ginny hugged him.

No one moved and I left to find YN.

"Ron where are you going," yelled Harry.

"TO FIND YN.'' I continued running and looking for her, there she was at Zonkos.

I hugged her, "I'm so sorry, I was so worried I didn't think it would be that bad, I love you so much, YN

I hugged her, "I'm so sorry, I was so worried I didn't think it would be that bad, I love you so much, YN. Don't leave." She had wide eyes and a soft smile on her face. I then realized what I said.

"you love me." I nodded sheepishly.

"Come on." I looked at her confused.

"Today we're going on a date, so hurry up." I smiled and followed her to begin our date.

She was a witness to something horrible.

He was in love with the witness, who saw something horrible.

He didn't know he helped that witness get through a lot of things that were bad.

The only thing that was a fact, was that he was in love with the witness, and she loved him ba