Ron Weasley/ Secret

I ran through the halls screaming as I turned the corner I crashed

I ran through the halls screaming as I turned the corner I crashed. "Honestly Zambini, you'd think to be more careful."

I rolled my eyes teasingly at Ron, "We both now being careful isn't really my kind of thing, Ronald." Ron helped me up just as Draco and Blaise turned the corner.

I hit Rons books from his hands, "Weasel! Stay out of my way!" I glared at him but gave him a look.

"Maybe you should!" He argued as Harry and Hermione ran over to us.

Harry looked at me and the two boys, "Whats wrong?" I scoffed shoving past them as Blaise and Draco followed. I looked back and winked at Ron, who shook his head.

Ron's POV
I watched as she walked away before turning to Hermione and Harry. Hermione chuckled, "Oh, Ronnie is in love." She teased.

"Shut up!" I groaned walking towards the Great Hall.

Harry came beside me and both followed into step with me, "You aren't denying it. Honestly, Ron, do you like Zambini?"

"No... I love her."

Hermione and Harry's eyes widened, "Love? Ronald you can't just love someone! When did this happen?!" They questioned.

Then it slipped, "Why can't I love my girlfriend?" Harry stopped, "What?" I asked oblivious to what I had just said.

"Girlfriend! Ron you called YN Zambini your girlfriend. Are you two dating?" Harry asked me.

My eyes widened as I scratched the back of my neck, "Yes!... b-but we can't tell anyone because if people found out her mum would hate her. And YNs kind of a Mommas girl, she would be devastated if her mum started to despise her very existence. Please don't tell!" I begged them.

Hermione smacked my head, "Get of the floor, Ronald you're making a scene. And we won't tell long as you are both happy." I gave them a grateful look.

We began walking again, "When Zambini finds out he will kill you himself." Harry commented.

Hermione then added, "Then Malfoy, everyone knows that he's in love with YN." I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'd die for her and Malfoy will feel heartbreak when he finds out about us. One day." I shrugged as I took a seat behind YN.

She gave me a small smile but stopped when she saw Hermione and Harry. I mouthed, 'they know.' YN smiled happily at that before turning back to her table.