Oliver Wood: Better Than You

I was on the Irish Quidditch team, I had left school when I was younger

I was on the Irish Quidditch team, I had left school when I was younger. But the seasons over and I have decided to go to school. And come back for the games.

I was entering in Hogwarts in the winter, I rood in a carriage. Me being very nervous as I talked to the Thesels pulling it. When it pulled up in front of a small cottage.

A half-giant came out and cane over to me. "Agh you must be Miss. LN. It's an honor."

"The pleasure all mine. Call me YN. And you are?" As we walked towards the castle.

"Rubeus Hagrid at your service." He smiled down at me. We came to two big doors.

Hagrid pushes them open, "Sorry I'm late I had to grab a very special girl. Who you all might recognize." He moved out of the way as people stared over at me. I heard gasps coming from the four tables.

He lead me to the main table as we walked down. This women came over as I sat down on a stool.

"Students let's welcome our new friend with our school song." Dumbledore stands up as all the students got up.

They started to sing

I smiled as they sang. "Now please welcome our new student Miss. LN. She will be going to school here." She placed an old hat on my head.

"Agh Miss. LN I never thought I'd see you. Your very talented in Quidditch aren't you. Definitely not a Slytherin. Far to brave for Hufflepuff. Smart but not all of its traits. Better be Gryffindor." I smiled getting up walking over to the cheering table.

I sat in the only seat left between two red heads that I'm guessing were twins. I front of me was a boy about my age.

"Hello I'm YN." I introduced.

"I'm Angelina." A pretty girl said.

"I'm Fred." One of the Twins says.
"I'm George." "And were the Weasley Twins." I giggled.