Sirius / Requested

Allie-oop36

I wiped my tears at a knock on the bathroom door

I wiped my tears at a knock on the bathroom door. "Scorgfiy." I muttered before opening the door. It revealed Sirius who didn't have his smile that he would get once he saw me.

"Hey Sirius." I leaned up to kiss him but he moved his head so I kissed his cheek.

I gave him a hurt look, "Whats wrong? D-did I do something?"

Sirius lifted me up to the ledge of the top of sink. "I want to break up."

I sucked in a breath at the thought of having his children and him leaving me. He said he would never leave his children, but I can't tell him now.

"O-oh, a-alright then-."

Sirius gave me a uncertain look, "Don't you want a reason-."

I shoved the potion in my pocket, "I'd rather not, can you go Sirius." He sighed softly before he walked out leaving me staring into the mirror.

I muttered a silencing charm, I screamed out. I started crying and screaming at the mirror. I slide down the door and ran my hands through my hair.

Another knock hit the door, I quickly moved from the door as the door began to open. Revealing Lilly who was quickly at my side. "YN, hey don't cry. What's wrong?"

"Sirius h-he broke up with me a-and Lilly, I'm pregnant for about two weeks." I whispered into her hug.

She rubbed my back, "Are you going to tell him?" I shook my head no, "Well we get out of school in two months so you won't show. And you can live with your parents, who will always be there to help you."

———————
8 Months Later
I held my babies in either arm as I rocked them back on forth sitting on the rocking chair. A smile placed on my face as I stared at my baby boys.

"I'm sorry Daddy's not here. And that you will be without a father for a while. But I promise you, I'll always be there for you two. And you'll always be there for each other. Promise mommy that you'll take care of each other."

The boys giggled making me smile wider as they wrapped their hands around my fingertips. "James Orion Black, you have Daddy's eyes. Remus Regulus Black you have Daddy's dark hair."

——————
Three Years Later
"Why not YN?! They deserve to meet their father! You can't deny them that privilege, when he's not dead!" Lilly yelled at me after I denied going to the party.

I sighed knowing the girl in front of me was right, "Alright, I'll go. Get James and Remus ready for the party." She smiled victoriously before running up to their nursery.

I slipped downstairs before taking the boys from Lilly's arms

I slipped downstairs before taking the boys from Lilly's arms. "Ready?" I nodded softly before apparating to her and James apartment.

The boys came over to us and paused seeing me with the two three year olds in my arms. I meet Sirius eyes, "Hello boys, this is James Orion and Remus Regulus... Black." Sirius breath hitched.

I set the boys down on the coach and gave James a bottle, "Do you mind heating their milk?"

James nodded as he took Lilly and Remus with him. Sirius walked beside me and stared at the boys. "James, Remus this is Daddy." James gurgled stretching his arms out for Sirius to take.

I nudged Sirius who took hold of James, I lifted Remus off the coach and sat down. "W-Why didn't you tell me about them?" His voice seemed to crack as James played with Sirius's hair.

Sirius sat beside me, "You broke up with me, the second after I found out. Why do you think I was in the bathroom and I kicked you out. I only ever told Lilly. I'm sorry."

I looked at Sirius who was already staring at me. "When I broke up with you... it had been a huge mistake. My feelings of liking you vanished." I looked down, "Because those feelings morphed into loving you. But then I couldn't find you, and I felt lost without you."

I pressed my lips to his making the boys giggle softly saying ew. Remus tickled me making me chuckle, "Mommy, ro rissing." I started to laugh as did Sirius.

"Thank you for naming them after my family and best friends."

I smiled at Remus and James, "It only felt right to put their names as these twos names... Guess we're lucky Lilly made me come."

Sirius scratched the back of his neck while making sure to hold James properly. "Actually, I made Lilly get you to come so I could tell you that I still love you."

I pressed my lips to his once again as Lilly, James and Remus entered. "Really? In front of the kids!" James yelled dramatically as he took James from Sirius and handed Remus,... Remus.

I shook my head taking Sirius hand in mine, Lilly smiled, "Are you two back together, again?"

Sirius gave her a nod and a smile. "We never really said goodbye. Because she was holding my kids."

I looked at the side, "I thought Regulus would have told you."

Sirius gave me a look of disbelief, "He knows about them! And I didn't know till now."

"Well he came to visit and I was showing... a lot. And he and Lilly were there during the birth. That hurt like- bleh, there a children around."

Sirius sighed softly taking Remus Jr. and James Jr. from the Remus and James. He pressed kisses to their cheeks causing them to let out giggles and protests.

I smiled softly at the sight of a father reunited with his twin boys. I looked over at Lilly who looked from James to her stomach.

I took her hand, "In other baby news, Lilly have anything to say."

Lilly gave me a small nod before taking James hands, "Sweetheart, I-I'm pregnant." James eyes widened as began jumping around the room, whisper cheering as the twins fell asleep in Sirius arms.

I couldn't help but smile as I looked around the room, "And then there was Remus..."