Tom R: part 2

It had been years since McGonagall told the story of one of her favorite students to her class

It had been years since McGonagall told the story of one of her favorite students to her class. Harry had decided that he would bring it up to Voldemort when the time came. YN had been the only known weakness to Voldemort.

—————
"Tom? What's wrong?" YN asked as she saw her best friend crying. Tom sniffed trying to pretend he wasn't crying. YN sat down beside him leaning his head on her.

"It's okay to cry Tom, I personally think that it makes you more of a man to cry." Tom sighed getting comfortable on her shoulder.

"You think?" He asked softly afraid of his own voice.

I nodded my head careful not to move him, "Yeah, it takes more of a man to show his emotions." Tom smiled looking up at her.

They both stared into each other's eyes, YN leaned down do too their position and kissed him. Tom smiled into the kiss and pulled her lips closer to his. They moved in sync before there was two familiar gasps coming from two smirking Professors.

Slughorn and McGonagall smiled at the newly found couple before turning a blind eye before continuing down the corridor.

Tom and YN both blushed knowing that by tomorrow morning the whole school would know that they had kissed. With a small sense of the so called Gryffindor courage, Tom grabbed YNs hand hiding a faint blush.

"So, what now? The whole school will know we kissed. There will be rumors spreading around the whole castle." YN mentions smiling at the boy she had just given her first kiss.

"Now I ask, will you YN be my girlfriend?" YNs smile widened before nodding yes and pulling into a kiss.

—————
Harry laid in Hagrid arms before the students and family be knew. Everyone was either in tears, gasping, making no sound or cheering.

YN stood with the other lost ones looking down. In her arms was her baby and beside her was her muggle husband. Dumbledore was beside her as well as the Potters, Remus, Sirius, Marlene and everyone else.

"Harry Potter is dead!" YN and the others smiled fully knowing that Narcissa had lied for the protection of her son. "He's dead!"

YN sighed at the man she had once knew and loved. How did that happen? Maybe if I wouldn't have ran... I could have convinced him to stop his madness. But I wouldn't have had her.

Tom looked around victoriously calling forth anyone who wanted to join him. A boy YN had known after watching over, Neville came forward.

"I'd like to say something. Doesn't matter that Harrys gone. People die everyday- friends- family. Yeah we lost Harry tonight. But he's with us-in here! So is Fred, Remus, Tonks... all of them! They didn't die in vain! But you will! Cause your wrong! Harry's heart did beat for us! For all of us! It's not over!" As Neville finishes Harry rolled out of Hagrid's arms.

Tom and Harry ran throwing spells at each other as they entered the now destroyed castle.
————
YN looked over at Lilly and James, Remus, Sirius and Tonks. She walked over to them. "He'll be alright. Harry has an advantage."

Lilly looked over at her confused, "What is that?"

"Me." YN responsed as they all shared a look at each other.

"Who are you? Not to be rude." James asked puzzled at her declaration.

YN smiled looking back at the battle, "Remember when McGonagall told the story of the girl Tom loved in your 4th year?" They nodded, "That's me."

Their eyes widened as she continued, "I was murdered when I was 20, I promised your parents a while before I would look after you from up here. I have been looking after you James since you were a baby. Then all of you, then baby Harry. Who do you think made those things explode of that vial family?"

"Your YN LN?" Remus asked with a small smile, he had taken a guess when he first met her.
"I am." She turned back to the battle, "Look their back!"
—————
The two men held their wands pointing to the other. Casting spells, then Voldemort seemed to be winning. Harry then called, "YN LN!"

The Death Eaters soon began to apparate away seeing the faltering in Toms stance. "You murdered her and her baby. Then her husband. She was the only girl you ever loved."

Tom started slowing down as Harry began to overpower him. "Who told you? I."

"I did!" McGonagall yelled as Neville sliced Nagins Head." Voldemort/Tom began to fade away into small pieces.
—————-
YN looked down knowing she would never see him again. A small part of her hoped she wouldn't ever see his noseless face again. He killed her and her family after all.

Lilly placed a hand on YNs shoulder as they walked near her, "He's gone now, thank you."

YN nodded softly with a faint smile, "I promised a Potter to take care of his line of Potters. Turns out I did so much more." YN looked at the three gingers, Fabian, Gideon and Fred.

She smiled, "I guess I have to get used to three red heads!" Fred smiled looking at the women he had seen on portraits inside the school.

"So you were the prankster of Old Noseless time? I never figured out who was the prankster from my parents time though?"

The three/four Marauders smiled, "Didn't Harry ever tell you?" Fred shook his head no.

YN looked back to the cheering faces, "That was those three right in front of you. Look it Harry's kissing the Weasley again?" Fred came beside me with a groan.

"Harry that's my baby sister!"