Part 2

The constant sound of beeping woke me. I opened my eyes and quickly closed them, before slowly opening them again and let my eyes adjust to the bright light. I took in the place I was at, noticing I was no longer in the long tunnel-like hole, but instead in a hospital room and was hooked up to so many machines I couldn't tell which was which and what they were for.

I looked over and seen some guy sitting in the uncomfy looking hospital chair. My body finally registered the pain and I cried out making the stranger sit up and look around as if there was danger lurking before he looked at me.

"Are you ok?" he asked and I shook my head afraid to talk, nor did I want to. He gets up and makes his way over to me, which made me cower and winch."Easy there, darling, I won't hurt you I just want to take care of you" he said and leaned over my body before pressing something.

I watched him as he stood straight and moved back as a person in white walked in."Hello there I am Dr.Carter" she greeted and I just stared at her."I know you're a mute right now and that is understandable. I have come to see how you are after being in a self-induced coma for two weeks."She said and I was shocked.

" From the damage, your body has been through it shut itself down and your wolf left to heal her self while your body put it's self in a coma to heal."She explained more as I stared at her. "Had it not been for our Alpha here going to find his mate in that pack and it turns out to be you, then you would have died. your body was too weak to fully heal." she kept explaining but the one thing she said is what got me.

"I am the Alpha's mate of this pack that I am in, I am no longer at my old pack anymore. I felt a stir inside me and I waited to see if my wolf would talk or make her presence known to me. "Thank Goddess for our mate" she finally spoke after a few minutes of stirring. "h-hi Winter, " I said to her.

"Oh darling I am so sorry for leaving you, but it's like the doctor said your body was shutting down to try and heal so I left to try to heal also," Winter said explaining her reason for her actions." It's ok Winter I don't blame you for what you did" I assured her and she smiled then went to the back of my mind while I looked at the Doctor and seen she was trying to get my attention.

I stared at her before she realized I was looking at her."Did your wolf come back?" she asked and I nodded "that's great" the guy who was there when I woke said making his self-known. "Yes, Alpha it is," Dr.Carter said and my eyes widen. "He is the Alpha I said to myself and Winter nodded her head. "He is also our mate, who is not gonna be like the scum we had of an Alpha," she said.

"I will be right back please Alpha take things slow, don't rush things with her, she is in shock still and from what that Alpha had done to her she doesn't trust Alpha's," the Doctor said before she walked out leaving me and the Alpha alone in the room. He nodded and took a seat next to the bed and sighed before sitting back.