Part 16 (mature scene part 2)

Jagger's POV~

"Please what baby?" I asked she groaned and whined which made me smile and kiss her lower stomach right over her beautiful nature. " Eat me out" she finally speaks and I am all too glad to do ask she says.

I open her legs and move down to lay flat on my stomach so that her wet Flower is in front of my face. I take my time and breathed her in and instantly get addicted to her smell. More then what I ever was before.

Her cry catches my attention and I look up at her seeing her get aggravated and upset. "Patience little Luna, "I tell her and she looks at me as if she could kill me. " That is something I don't have Jagger" she replies and I smirk before leaning forward and kissing her petals. Her head falls back onto the pillow and a moan comes from her lips.

"I am begging you, Jagger" I don't say anything as I open my mouth and suck on her petals which makes her hips lift so I lay my arm across them and anchor them down which makes her whine out so I add more suction and her whine turns into a gasp as her back arches.

I watch her respond to the pleasure I give her before I slowly swipe my tongue up her petals and reach down with the arm I am using to anchor her down and open her up to me. I look back up at her and see that she has propped her self up on her arms to watch me. I pull back a little much to her dismay and look at her intimacy before I go forward and lick her pink lips and suck on them for a while.

This time we both moan and respond from my action. I take my time with pleasuring her Flower before and slowly enter my tongue into her tiny hole that will soon have my dick inside of it and stretching her out.

Just the thought of her clenching around me as I stretch her out to full take me makes me hard and moan against her pussy which results in her moaning and fisting my hair. I move my tongue around inside of her for a bit before she tugs on my hair.

"Jagger baby I need you in me right now, I can't wait anymore" she whines so I pull back and she lets go as I make my way up her body kissing her stomach, breast, collar bone then right when my tip is at her entrance I kiss her and slip into her fully.

She cries out in pain as I stop once I am all the way inside her. I close my eyes and moan as her walls clench around me and get used to my dick being inside stretching them. October grabs my ass and the back of my neck before she looks at me. "Go ahead, baby." Once I got the clear to start moving I slowly pull out before snapping my hips going back into her.

I repeat my movements over and over again as she runs her fingers up my back and grips my shoulder blade. I watch as her eyes closed and her body responds to me the way I only dreamed of it too.