Part 21

We finally made it out of the house long enough to go to see Dr.Carter and see if she could tell us if we are to be parents or not. I never let Jagger's hand go since we left the house and he has rubbed his thumb over my hand in a relaxing gesture which helps but I still want to hold his hand.

One of the nurses had us take a seat while she went to get the doctor."Hello Alpha and Luna. What can I help you two with?"Dr.Carter asked as  she walked up to us and we stood up and met her halfway."Well, I have been having some symptoms that I think could be pregnancy ones"I tell her.

"Well, why don't we go and run some tests to see if you are or not," she says then turns to walk towards a room which we of course follow. She opened an exam room door and allowed us in first before she walked in and closed the door for privacy.

"Alight so you said that you have been experiencing some symptoms you think are pregnancy ones right?" she asked in clarification."Right. and I also read some pregnancy books and all of them say that it's pregnancy symptoms "I reply. "Ok well, there are three ways we can see one being faster than the others," she explains to us the options.

"The quickest one, "Jagger says then looks at me as I smile "Sorry" he apologized "don't be I was thinking the same thing you just worded it"I assured him which makes him smile and Dr.Carter laugh."Alright then since you both want the quickest one then give me one second and I will be right back "Dr.Carter said then excused her self and walked out.

"I really want to be pregnant," I tell Jagger as I run my fingers through his hair messing it up a little before I fix it and do it all over again. " I know and I want you to be pregnant too.when you told me you think you are I got tickled."I smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek but at the last minute he turns his head and I kiss his lips and chuckle.

"Cheeky move there mister Alpha" he smirks "why thank you very much, Miss Luna" I kiss him again before Dr.Carter knocks and we both say come in."Wow, you think alike and talk in unison. Do you eat at the same time too?" she asked in a joking manner. "not yet but I am working on it "I reply.

"Well let's find out if we are gonna have a future Alpha," She said then sits in the chair next to the exam bed. "Ok, what I have here is a heartbeat detector type ultrasound machine.it will pick up a heartbeat if you are in fact pregnant" she explained the device which she was holding. I nodded then laid down and lifted up my shirt, cause if it's anything like a regular one then it will need to use gel in order to work.