Part 3

Dr.Carter walked back in with a whiteboard and a dry erase marker."Here so you can reply to anything you are asked"She said then left again saying she had some other patients to check on. I looked down at the whiteboard and marker before picking it up and started to write. I capped the marker before lifting up the board and turning it.

"What happened? the last thing I remember was my body shutting its self. then I wake up and I see that I am here in the hospital instead of that tunnel hole" he said reading what I wrote before I laid in on my lap and looking at him as I waited for him to tell me.

"Well as Dr.Carter told you. I was visiting the pack to see if I could find my mate. My wolf stirred inside me and told me that my mate was there and that  I needed to get to the center field and fast. I wasn't really sure as to why I needed to go there but when he took over since I didn't go there as soon as he wanted, I took back control lifted up the lid and saw you laying there on the ground lifeless. I ordered my pack members that came with me to find some rope and to hurry."He said

I nodded my head telling him to continue so he did. "Once my Beta got the rope I tied it around my waist and handed the other bit to him and the others before I slowly made my way down the hole. As I got closer to you my wolf wanted to kill whoever did harm to you. I checked to see if you had a pulse and noticed it was barely there, so I lifted you up tugged the rope and was lifted out of the hole with you in my arms." he spoke and I watched his body language change.

I wiped the board and wrote before turning it over. " the whole pack is the one that abused me and beat me not just the Alpha " I had written. "I will kill them all and wipe that pack out," he said after reading what I had written and his body language showed anger. But I didn't cower like I did when he first talked to me after I woke up.

I wiped the board again then wrote and turned it back to him. " Thank you for what you had done. I don't know how you got away with me or anything other than what half you told me. But I still want to thank you." He smiled "you are welcome and I you want to know the rest of what happened after I found you I will tell you."

I nodded and placed the board back down and looked at him waiting for his story of him and some of his pack members saving me. He cleared his throat and looked at me before he began again. "After I untied the rope I laid your body on the ground which was the same time the ass wipe that calls his self an Alpha made his self-know."