Part 14

"How dare you barge in here and say what you did.knowing its a lie then proceeding to talk rudely about your Luna, "I said as I tightened my grip on her throat and she started gasping for air turning blue.

A hand softly touched my arm and so I let go of Stephine's throat and looked at October. She rubbed my shoulder and I calmed down some but not before I mind linked Nikolas and told him to come and take Stephine to the cells and lock her up.

Once they both were gone I closed the door and turned to look at October who surprised me with a kiss. I stumbled back a little before I caught my self and held her and kissed her back.

She pulled back and looked at me with a smile "trust me I didn't for one minute think you were screwing her"she tells me and I smile and kiss her as I wrapped my arms around her waist and lift her up in my arms feeling her legs wrap around my waist.

"Regardless, she had no right saying what she did then turn around and call you names like it was alright for her too, "I tell her as I held her up in my arms and walk over to my chair and sit down so she is sitting on my lap." I know Jagger" she replies and softly touches my scared jaw which I close my eyes in a reply.

I use to hate that mark and think that it would scare my mate when even I would find her. But with the way October is softly touching it and then softly kiss it changed my mind about how I am with it.

"It hurts me to know that you went through heartache and pain and that this scar is a constant reminder of what happened that day. But it is a page that tells of the path you had taken to get to where you are now."

I looked at her and see the tears well up in her eyes then she quickly wiped them away and looked at me." I forgive you for what happens as long as you forgive me for running off and not talking to you"

"I forgive you October" she smiles and kisses my lips softly like she had done the very first time we kissed. I smiled into the kiss and deepened it. What she said next took me by surprise."I want to complete the mating."

October's POV~

He looked at me before finally speaking. "Are you sure. I mean we don't have to rush into anything like this" he said and I chuckled a little and kissed him before pulling back and opened my eyes. "I want to know what it is like to have someone I love and will spend the rest of my life with, making love to me.

His eyes darkened then lightened before he stood up and taking me with him as he walked around his desk and out of his office door to our room." Are you sure about this? cause once I do this I won't be able to stop" he tells me. I take off my own shirt and bra telling him that way that I am sure about it.