Part 18

It has been a few days since I have mated with Jagger. And I have gotten to know more of the people in the pack. I also did the Luna ceremony and was welcomed by all pack members even if I didn't talk with words. But Now since I am the official member of this pack and the luna the mind link is there so I can talk by that.

Right now I am cooking a huge breakfast for the pack. I mean, after all, I want them to know that I am very grateful that they welcomed me in with open arms and that I am here if they ever need someone to talk to."Hmmm.....baby what besides you smells so tasty?" Jagger asked as he walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around me.

"That would be breakfast for us and the pack"I replied as I turned to look at him before pecking his lips."You are making breakfast for the whole pack?" I nodded "yes I am." he smiled and washed his hands before asking me what he could help with and I gave him a task to do in order to help.

Once breakfast was done I looked at Jagger."I think I am ready to talk to everyone"I tell him which makes him stop what he is doing and look at me."Are you sure?" was all he asked "yep. I need to do this so I can feel great and not scared."

"Well then it's settled you will talk to them and I will be right there with you." I smiled and runs into his arms and kissed him. "Thank you so so much" he grins and kisses me more."You are more than welcome baby."

After we sat the food on the long table we mind linked everyone to wash up and come and eat some breakfast. I grabbed the pitchers of sweet tea and one of water in case someone doesn't like tea.

Once it was all placed on the table with metal eating utensils and plates with napkins. The pack members started to show up and take the sits. Once everyone was they got the go-ahead from Jagger to start eating.

"Wow this Is some good grub who made this?" a pack member by the name of Geon asked  "That would be me and the Alpha, "I said speaking my first words so everyone could hear me."Well, you are a great cook as is our Alpha" he said not bother by my voice.

" Wait a minute." I looked at the Beta and smiled "you just talked "he said "yes. yes, I did talk"I replied." wow," some of the pack members said, "So you are comfortable with us?"Lucy asked "It wasn't that I was not comfortable with you all it's just where I went through a lot of abuse and everything that I didn't want to talk due to fear, "I tell her.

"Well now that you are our Luna we will protect you and make sure you never go through that abuse or anything they did to you ever again," another pack member said."Well, Steve thank you for that I really appreciate it"I tell him which he just nods and goes back to eating.