Part 15 (mature scene)

He placed me on my feet and I started taking off the rest of my clothes when he grabbed my hands stopping me. "Do "I stopped what I was about to say when he let my hands go and took my pants off for me. Then tucked his fingers in my panties and pulled them off, I lifted up my legs and stepped out of my pants and panties before I reached for his shirt and stripped him of it.

Once his shirt was off I trailed my hands slowly down his chest and grabbed the front of his pants and unfastened them then tugged them down along with his boxers. I kept my gaze locked with his as he stepped out and kicked his pants and boxers to the side.

I slowly let my eyes drift down his body, taking in every single detail that he is and has before my eyes fall on his manhood and I lost my breath. He was so big and so hard. My instant reaction was licking my lips which made him chuckle and I looked back up at his eyes.

" Like how it looks?" he asked and I blushed pink. He caressed my cheek then did just like I done to him. I watched as his eyes lingered a little on my breast before they slowly trailed down to my intimate part." In all my life I had never thought a woman could be as beautiful or stunning as you are."

I for once didn't blush as his eyes trailed slowly back up my body till they reached mine and I saw the look of hunger and lust. "And I never dreamed of a man with a body like yours, "I tell him making him smile and kiss me as he walks me back to the bed. I tumble down and he follows and lands on me.

I gasp and he pulls back "I am sorry," he said "It's ok it was an accident"I assure him and he nods his head before going back to kiss me before his lips move off mine and start to trail along my jaw down my neck where he searches for my soft spot. I moan and he licks the spot before continuing his journey down to my collar bone where he sucks on my skin in multiple places which makes my core wet and my legs clench together.

After he leaves some markings on my collarbone he moves down to breast where he twirls his tongue around my Rosey bud before taking my breast in his mouth and sucks it softly. My back arches and my fingers go right to his hair as a moan escapes my lips. He moves from my breast to its twin and shows it the same action.

Once he is done with my breasts he trails further down my body kissing my stomach softly before stopping right above where I crave him most." Please, Jagger" I beg as I look down at him and see that he is watching me as he lingers right where he stopped.