Part 25

I walked all the way to the pack's house and went right inside. "morning" they all went to greet me but with the look, I was wearing made them stop before they finished."October what happened?"Lucy asked as she walked over to me.

I said nothing but I didn't need to cause I knew she was reading it from the mind link."Oh honey"Was all she said before she hugged me."Why didn't he care about what the guy did? I mean that is worse than the first incident" I said looking at her as we took a seat on the couch.

"I don't know so I can't say nor will I make excuses for the action," she tells me as Fiona walks over with a plate full of scrambled eggs, sliced toast, and hash browns."Thank you Fiona" I said then started eating while talking to Lucy in between bites."Where Is she?"I heard

"Go away I don't wanna talk to you, "I tell Jagger as he walks further inside then over towards me. "Why did you leave?" I looked at him and placed the fork down before standing up."Are you kidding me?" he shook his head. "I left cause you did nothing when that dumb ass kissed my neck.you was worried about how he got in the house."

"I am sorry ok," he said "that isn't good enough. I mean honestly, you jump peoples ass when they say harsh things about me but when someone kisses me you do nothing" I said then closed my eyes and took a deep breath before releasing it. He went to say something but I held my hand up to stop him.

"I don't want to hear it. and I am not gonna fight with you.it's not good for our baby so drop it. I am pissed off at you for it but it's no use"I tell him then sit back down and Lucy stands up and walks outside taking Jagger with her.

I went back to eating, finishing up what was left on the plate before I grabbed the orange juice and downed it before picking up the dishes an headed into the kitchen which was empty. I figured they were told to leave so their Alpha and I could talk. I cleaned up the kitchen before I walked out and headed up to the room me and Jagger sleep in when we are here for the night or just too tired to go home.

I sat on the bed and sighed. "How did you break his nose when any other time you would freeze?" Winter asked "I honestly don't, " I tell her truthfully. "You must have blacked out," she said "either that or I protected our baby," I said and Winter nodded agreeing to that."That is the best answer" she said and I nodded.

I stayed in that room for the whole day. Fiona would come up and chat with me for a while then leave then Chole the female Beta came up to check on me and to give me something to eat for lunch which I thanked her as she left with the dishes.

"I honestly miss Jagger so much but it hurts that he did nothing to that guy for his actions," I said to my self since Winter I guess was talking to Axel. "Axel says Jagger misses you too and wished you would come and forgive him for this mistake. and that he swears he will never do it again."Winter says relaying the message.