Part 24

I told you, little girl, you will never escape me, and if you think for one minute your little Alpha mate with protecting you or that stupid pup you are carrying then you are really dumb" my old Alpha Conner said and kicked me so hard in the stomach I heard a nasty cracking sound and I screamed out .

My body shot up in bed and I was drenched in sweat."Hey, what is it? what's wrong?" Jagger asked as he sat up and held me which made me jump but then reality hit and I felt the sparks I feel only with Jagger and I broke. I started crying and he held me close and tried to calm me down but it didn't work.

So I let my walls down and let him see what I dreamed of since I couldn't talk at the moment."Hey, it's ok I swear to you baby no one will get to you nor will they harm you and our baby in any way" he tells me as he lays down and lays me on his chest and rubs my back. I slowly start to calm and he wipes the tears from my face before having me look up at him.

"I swear to you that you are perfectly safe. Remember I defeated and killed Conner" he said and I nodded my head and snuggled closer to him. "I know it's just the thought of losing our baby kills me," I tell him "I know baby, I know."

We laid there for a little while before I finally went back to sleep. I wasn't too sure if he did or not, I would say he stayed awake just in case I had another dream like the one I did.

When morning fully came and the sun shone through the curtains I slowly got up and slipped out of Jagger's arms and made my way to the bathroom since our little angel was sitting on my bladder. Once I was done I took a quick shower, dried off, got dressed, and headed downstairs.

I was in the middle of making some pancakes when soft lips touched my neck but the sparks weren't there so I pushed the person back turned around and decked them."How dare you touch me knowing good and well I am your Luna"I said looking at the guy holding his nose.

Right at them mommentJagger came downstairs and looked at the two of use before looking fully at me."What happen?" he asked "I was making us some breakfast when this dude walks in and kisses my neck so I pushed him back and decked him which gave him a bloody nose," I said.

"He What?" Jagger asked then walked over and grabbed the guy by his shirt lifted him up and slammed him against the wall."How the hell did you get in here?" he asked and I looked at him in shock."Is he really worried about that when the guy kissed me?"I asked "I guess, "Winter said being as shocked as I am. I turned off the stove and stormed passed the two and out of the house where the door handle was broken.