Part 20

Since Jagger has shown me our new home we did a few redecorating. well more like we added some Decor to places that had none and we even went out to buy some paint. We painted the living room four of the guest rooms left the fifth and six alone.

Painted the kitchen, redecorated the washroom, added some color to the plain mudroom, and ended with a paint war after we finished up the master room. I was running from him and giggling all the while he was flinging paint on me and I flung some on him until he tackled me to the ground and had me give.

"Well, my little mate what do you have to say for your self?" he asked with an evil smirk on his face. and it was at that time I wanted to tell him something that I felt I needed to say. "I think I am carrying your pup" I reply which makes him gasp and quickly stand up and help me up.

"Are you sure?" he asked "not fully but I have been having the symptoms of pregnancy so I am not really sure. I also read about some of the things  I am experiencing in pregnancy books and they all say that it's signs of being with child"I answer.

"Do you want to be?" I nodded "more than anything in the world Jagger do I wanna carry your baby inside of me than birth them when it's time for them to Grace this world." he smiled and cupped my face and I looked at him "Then let us go see if you are with my child then shall we?"

I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "After we shower, cause we are covered in colorful paint"  he chuckled before grabbing my hand and taking us into the master bath before turning back to me and stripping me down to my bare skin. I returned the favor then walked into the shower softly pulling him inside with me.

We washed each other, teased each other, sucked on each other's skin before finally giving in to our arousals and making love in the shower. After about three round and the water getting ice cold, we got out dried off split up a little to get dressed and ready to find out the news if we are gonna be parents or not.

"Are you nervous Winter?"Axle asked and I let Winter take over "I am a little cause I am new at this like you are and I want this pregnancy if there is one to be a long and healthy one," she tells him. The warm feeling we both felt told us that they left their closet and came into ours."Trust me on this when I tell you I will do any and everything I can to make sure this pregnancy is one a long and very healthy one" he tells her in assurance.

She kisses him then lets me have control as does Axel. I pulled Jagger closer to me and deepen the kiss."I love you so much as I want to marry you" he murmurs against my lips ."When is the earliest we can marry?" I asked "as soon as you want "he replies "two weeks from now." he smiled and kissed me. "it's a date" he assures me before going back to kissing my lips.