Part 7

Time went on and I met some of the pack members, Jagger's mom, his sister, the Beta, the Beta's mate. I had gotten used to more people being around me and none of them causing me any type of harm. "Not that they would. seeing as Jagger would hurt if not kill them," Winter said.

"So October I was wondering if you would like to go and hang out with me later today," one of the male pack members said as he took a seat next to me at the kitchen island. " She is your Luna and I suggest you address her as that.as for hanging out with you later that won't be happening"I heard so I turned my head and watched Jagger walk into the kitchen.

"I am sorry Alpha," the guy said before standing up and looking at me. "I thought she was just a new muted pack member," he said and Jagger growled. "Leave now while you still can" he warned the guy. With one look at Jagger, the guy took off. I looked at Jagger and smiled which he returned and walked up and took the newly empty seat next to me.

" So how has your day been so far my little Luna?" he asked I licked my lips before taking a reassuring breath and slowly breathed out." It has been good" I whispered knowing he heard me." You talked to me," he said surprised I nodded and smiled.

" I only want to talk to you since I am so comfortable around you and getting use to being around others, "I tell him which makes him smile and nodded. " I am more than happy about that. I mean you being comfortable enough around me to start talking to me" he said. I smiled and nodded.

"Oh no, you can't go quiet on me now little Luna. I already heard your Anglic voice and I want to hear more" he said I grinned. "Would it be ok if I slept in the room with you?"I asked. The look he gave me was the look of a winner. Someone who was just told they had won the jackpot. " My darling little Luna It would be more then ok if you come and share my bed with me."

The way he said it kinda sounded dirty yet I loved it and leaned close to him and kissed his cheek." Thank you" I said then pulled back and looked at his shocked expression which made me blush.

"My my what has the hard-headed Alpha shocked ?" some girl asked and Jagger's expression quickly changed and he snarled as his eye color changed which signified Axel taking over. "Get out of here now Kelly and do not ever interrupt me and your Luna again," he told her.

I looked at her and watched her face drop and nodded her head quickly before she scurried out of the kitchen. I giggled and he looked back at me and Jagger took back control "what is it that has you giggling?" I shook my head and waved it off.

"Nope no never mind gesture I want to know," he says " I just found it funny how one minute she was standing there all high and mighty like then went pale within a blink and took off like she was shot"I answered.

He chuckled and pulled me to him which I willingly went. I looked at him as his arms wrapped around my waist and he leaned in and kissed my cheek like I had done to him before that girl interrupted us.