Part 17 (mature last scene)

October's POV~

I never felt so full in all my life. I mean he is so deep inside me it's as if we are joined in a different way then sexual. I  opened my eyes and brought his face down to me and kissed him before I whispered against his lips "I am gonna cum, Jagger."

He nodded his head "Me too baby" I moved my hand back down to his ass and grabbed it hoping that alone will tell him what I myself couldn't muster or get the courage to say. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me.

"Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded before I finally spoke "Yes. Please cum in me"I tell him well more like begged him. He picked up his pace a little then bent down and kissed me. I felt the need to lift up my leg and bend it so that is what I did and man did it increase the pleasure.

Not only that but it made him slip deeper into me and caused me to moan out and arch my body up against his. He kept his gaze locked with mine as he held my leg up and moved inside of me. I gasped and moaned out his name then clenched down on him and my orgasm released.

He moaned and closed his eyes for a brief second before reopening them and looking at me. His movements slowed a little before he lost control and he too came undone deep inside of me.

My mouth dropped in an o like shape before he bent down and kissed me which I all to willingly kissed him back and ran my fingers through his hair as he slowed his movements to a stop. Once he stilled in me I took that time to fully feel everything.

Jagger took that time to slowly withdraw from inside of me and pull off my body so he could lay next to me. I laid my head on his chest and traced over his abs and his v line."How are you feeling?" he asked and I chuckled a little before I lifted my head up and looked at him.

"I am feeling great baby" I reply then kiss his lips and laid my head back down on his chest. We Snuggled closer together and fell asleep.