Part 23

We arrived at a restaurant."This is owned by humans but werewolves from different packs work here."Fiona explains as I notice the scent of humans."That would explain their smell then"I say as I get out and grab Jagger's hand.

"I know some of them don't smell the best in the world" she replied and Lucy scolded her"Not nice Fiona, "Lucy tells her "what it is true, we all know and can smell" she replied back in her defense. "I raised you better than to be mean, "Lucy said

"What about the harsh grabbing and pulling Jagger did?" Lucy looked at her "that was cause Kelly was being rude and mean to the Luna so he handled her." Fiona looked at her mom as if to say really that is your excuse which Lucy shot back her own look.

Jagger and I followed the girls inside and waited to be seated."So I was thinking maybe the two of you could have a wooden wedding" Fiona said, "you mean woodsy?"Lucy said "no I mean wooden"Fiona said as she looked at her mom."Oh rustic" Lucy said "yea that, "Fiona said and Lucy nodded.

"Table for four is ready," the host said as he grabbed them menus and lead us to a booth."Thank you" I said as he placed the menus down and walked off. I was seated next to Fiona so as she said " Jagger and I don't any sexual thing." Which made Jagger roll his eyes and Axel snarl at her.

"Hello, My name is ......Well holy hell just look at that fine piece of man" the server said. "Well hello Holy hell he is taken and we want a new server, "Fiona said which made the girl roll her eyes. "I don't see a clam mark," she said which tells she is a wolf.

"Can you smell?"Fiona asked "Yea so," she said "well then you can clearly smell his mate's scent all over him, "Fiona said "I don't care, she is probably some... "she went to say something about me but Axel made an appearance. "If you value your vocal cords I wouldn't finish that sentence"Axle warned and she gasped then scurried off.

A new server walked over. "Oh girl look at you girlfriend, I just love that outfit.do you think it would look good with my curves?"I looked at him and smiled. "Girl with a body like that you would slay this outfit, " I tell him. He squeaked and Jagger smiled knowing he meant no threat.

"Thank you girl," he said "anytime" I replied. "My name is Evan I will be your server and trust me I won't flirt with your man," he said "thank you cause then it wouldn't be pretty"I joked  slightly." Evan laughed. "oh girl I know, trust me I have a mate"

We told Evan what we would like to drink and when he left I glanced at Jagger then scanned the menu before making my decision. "So what is everyone gonna get?"Evan asked as he placed our drinks in front of us.

"I will take the taco salad with light lettuce, extra cheese, extra ranch for the sauce, and a lid to stir it up," I tell him. "I will take the same as her"Jagger said as he took my menu."Ok, and for you to pretty ladies."Fiona smiled. "We want the mushroom swiss burger with cheese fries," Lucy said as she took all the menus and handed them to Evan, who then nodded and walked off.