Part 26

But I didn't go to Jagger instead I walked outside and headed to the beta's office. I walked up to Rex."Hey Rex can I ask you a favor?" I said, "Yea sure what is it, Luna?" he said looking up from his paperwork. "I want you to train me how to fight, "I tell him. "over my dead body, "Jagger said walking into the room but I ignored him and looked at Rex.

 "Like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. I want you to teach me how to fight"I said "and I said no"Jagger said walking up to me and grabbing my arm and pulling me so I was facing him. "You are not the boss of me and loosen your grip that hurts, "I tell him.

He lets me go fully and stares at me. "I may not be your boss but I am his, "he tells me."You know you're really rude" I tell him "oh really? how so?" he asked crossing his arms over his chest which makes his biceps flex and my body wanted to react but I fought it. " I was talking to Rex and you kept cutting me off."

"Damn right I did" I looked at him "you didn't let me finish talking to him without you cutting me off before I could finish what  I was gonna say."I say "you didn't need to finish.  cause you are not learning how to fight" he tells me "yea and who will stop me once this baby is born?"I challenge "I will "he replies.

"Screw him now, "Winter says then takes over and jumps Jagger which makes him stumble before catching his self as Winter starts to kiss him. "No Winter bad girl, "I say but she ignores me and keeps on going. Jagger carries me to our bedroom in the Pack's house and kicks the door shut before the stripping starts then the screwing. 

I fight to take back over but the deed is done and Jagger is covered in sweat while Winter is purring."Dang, it Winter get your ass back where you belong"I tell her and she whimpers before I take control and she cowers in the back of my mind."You are a real bad girl. I am mad at him and you take control of my body and have sex with him."I tell her.

" I am sorry, also I told him I forgive him what he did that we both do so you can't take it back. "Shit.you better hope I let you out for a run after that stunt you pulled, "I said which made her whine. I shook my head at her then focused on what was happening outside of my head.

"Wow October that was the first time I ever fought and screwed mid-fight," Jagger said which  made me mad."First off Jagger Winter took control or else what just happen wouldn't have occurred and second, if you ever get into a fight and fuck someone mid-fight then I will castrate you" I warn him.

He looked at me wide-eyed before nodding in understanding me in the warning."So are you still mad at me since Winter said you both forgive me?" he asked "I can't take it back since she said it" I replied and he smiled."But don't think for a moment that every time we fight we will screw"I assure him."Yes, ma'am" he said then pulled me close to him and rubbed my belly which looks a little bigger then two months.