Epilogue

Years later~

"Run daddy is coming," mine and Jagger's four-year-old son Harry said to his sister. She giggled and took off as fast as her little legs could carry her. I smiled watching Harry and April run from Jagger who was chasing the twins. I was rocking Darcy and Hunter while they played.

I got up and took Darcy and Hunter upstairs then headed back down and made a quick little lunch."Timeout on playing and come and eat"I tell them "awe it was getting really fun daddy almost got us this time"Harry whined as they all walked into the kitchen and sat on the stools.

I laughed and handed them their plates of sliced fruit, with some pretzels, and a PB&J sandwich."Gotta eat then when the food settles you may go back to playing unless daddy has to work"I assure them " ok mommy, "April said before they both started to eat and I started to clean up.

I felt the sparks before I felt Jagger's arms around my waist." You know we should go for one more kid or another set of twins. I mean it's been two years since we had Darcy and Hunter and four since we had Harry and April."You love a big family don't you?" I asked "Of course I mean the more grandkids my mom has the happier she will be. besides Fiona is with her third child so why not try for another set of twins or maybe just one."

"We will see but in the meantime, Harry and April finished eating and is looking forward to playing some more with you. I put Darcy and Hunter in bed."I tell him and he groans but goes to play with the kids.

I cleaned up then watched as three of the six of my little family was playing and having while two was taking a nap.

I loved how my life turned out and I couldn't ask for anything better.

The day the kids came into our lives was the day that everything seemed to become better.No more nightmares, no more being afraid that my old pack mates would come for me even though Jagger did like he said he would by wiping the pack clean for what they did to me. And besides, they issued a war so we wiped them out.

_________________________________________________________________________________

THE END

thank you so much for reading this story I am glad that you all decidd to pick it and kept with it till the end.