Part 19

After everyone ate they thanked me for breakfast and for feeling safe enough to actually talk to them. I nodded my head and they went on about their day, the warriors going to do their patrols, the Doctor going back to work. teachers going back to the school along with the students,Beta went to spend a little more time with his mate.

Lucy helped me clean up the dining area while Jagger helped me do the dishes."So how long have you been talking?" Lucy asked which made Jagger annoyed. "Well I have been talking for a while but only to Jagger"I replied.

"Well then I want to tell you something," she said "Ok," I said, "I heard you talk the other day when I left your room." me and Jagger looked at her as we all three took a seat in the living room. "why didn't you say anything?"Jagger asked, "I knew she was comfortable with you so I kept it my little secret."

"Well thank you for that" she just smiled then excuses her self before leaving the house."Do you have your own house or is this it?"I asked Jagger  "I have my own but I never slept there I wanted it to be the house I would share with my mate" he answered. " Can I see it?" he nodded as he stood up and I followed suit."Of course, you can. After all, it's your house now since you are my mate."

I took his hand and he lead us out of the house and to his car."It's a few miles from the pack's house" he tells me when I give a confused look. "that would explain it"was my only reply as he opens the passenger side door for me and I get in after thanking him.

We arrived at what is now our home. It was a simple two-story house with a cottage like exterior look which made the surrounding area really go together with it. I got out after he opened my car door and took it all in from the garden area to the woods that was behind it.

"Wow it's really beautiful" I finally speak after a few moments of silence just taking in the view and scenery. "I was hoping you would like it. I mean I have thought about bringing you here the first few weeks that you arrived but I thought you might not want to be alone with me yet."He explains.

"Thank you for that it truly means a lot, "I tell him as we head up to the door and he unlocks it to let us in. I was in such awe of the interior beauty, I mean the foyer was pretty, the steps from the entry was was adorable.and the long hallway that opened up to different rooms was just perfect.

"Did you build this your self or with help. Cause this place is one I have dreamed of having and raising a family in"I tell him as I look through all the lower level rooms and come back to him. "I built it with help from my dad before he passed, "Jagger tells me and I look at him before pulling him to me. "Thank you so much for everything."