Part 8

I laid there looking at Jagger as he slept, taking every single detail that he had. From his hairstyle to his scar that he had on his jaw. " God I never knew such marking could make me so hot," Winter said and I quickly averted my eyes and blushed.

A soft chuckle drew my attention back to Jagger and I saw he was looking at me." I take it as Winter made a comment about my scar and you got embarrassed "he said "yea" I replied and watched as he laughed a little more before turning his body to fully face me.

I looked at him and smiled before I lifted my hand and softly traced his jaw and trailed it down to his shoulder. He closed his eyes to my touch and relaxed more then what he was already." Your touch is a touch of a Rose" he said as he reopened his eyes and looked into mine. " Thank you. I never really did anything like this as you know, and I wanted to touch your face."

"Well you are more than welcome to touch my face any time you want to" he assured me I nodded my head and lifted my hand back up and cupped his face in my hand before I leaned forward and tried something I have wanted to since I had gotten to know him.

I closed my eyes as I got closer. Then I felt his soft lips touching mine and I wanted to cry. It felt so amazing to kiss him. His hand lifted up and cupped my face as he slowly moved his lips against mine and I followed his lead.

I opened my eyes when I felt the bed move and I saw him lift up and lean over me and press his lips against mine more in the new angle. I reclosed my eyes and used my other hand to run my fingers through his hair. 

He let out a soft moan and I felt my cheeks heat but I never pulled away from his kiss. He moved us both and this time he laid down and had me laying halfway on top of him as his hand trailed from my face to my shoulder then down my back as his other hand cupped the back of my neck and kept me where I was.

A knock broke us apart and I pulled away and got up and scurried to the bathroom hearing Jagger curse before he went and opened the door." What the hell do you want Nikolas?" he asked his beta.

" Sorry to bother you Alpha but the Luna's old pack Alpha is requesting a challenge against you, "Nikolas said and I gasped and looked at the two. Jagger looked at me then looked back at Nikolas who look shocked to see me standing there." Well, you can tell him that I accept"Jagger said and I slid down the bedroom wall and tears filled my eyes.

"Yes sir Alpha," Nikolas said before he walked away and Jagger shut the door then made his way over to me. " Hey look at me," he said squatting down and tilting my head up to look at him. " come on baby look at me please" he pleaded so I lifted my eyes up and looked into his.

He wiped the tears away. " What is wrong?" I sniffled " I don't want to lose you," I replied and he smiled then kissed me before pulling away and wiped the remaining tears away. " I am only doing this to protect you. And as far as getting hurt I hardly doubt I will have very much cuts or damage compared to him seeing as Aexl is wanting vengeance and so do I."