7 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Later that night once we both had taken a nap and I helped Peyton with Rylee.

And we were all comfortable Peyton's family came up to see her and Rylee, we then had Ben and his family come up and Sophia got to meet Rylee.

And then, of course, Colton and his family stopped by for a bit before leaving. 

And my parents had stopped by too, to finally meet their grandchild.

And then it was just the 3 of us chilling out in the hospital room, we're hoping we can get out of here by tomorrow sometime but there were some complications after birth that the doctor is kind of worried about.

Peyton ended up hemorrhaging and then she passed out and she's had to get 2 blood transfusions so far and she could need more but right both mom and baby are doing good.

"Do you want anything for dinner? Maybe sushi?" I asked as I walked over to Peyton's bed.

"I would love some." She smiled.

"Okay I'll get a platter and I kinda want a pink drink so I'm going to stop at Starbucks and I'll get you one as well," I said as I grabbed my bag and phone.

"Okay thank you so much," Peyton said.

"No problem text or call me if you need anything while I'm out," I said as I reached the door.

"Okay, thanks again!" She called as I walked out of the room.

Walking out of the hospital I got to my car and then drove out of the parking garage.

I decided to go to the sushi place first once I got there I order a variety platter which is a mix of different types of sushi.

After I got the sushi I got back into my car and started the drive to Starbucks.

Since it was pretty late at night I decided to just go in since I know there won't be that many people in there.

I walked up to the cashier stand. "Hi what can I get you?" The guy asked.

"Can I get two venti pink drinks?" I asked.

"Sure thing, is that all?" He asked.

"Yes, that will be all." I smiled.

"Okay, that will be $10.50, and can I get an order name?" He asked.

"Eve," I said as I handed him my debit card.

After a minute he handed me my card back and I walked over to pick up.

"Eve?" The same guy called.

"Two venti pink drinks?" He asked.

"Yes thank you," I spoke.

"You're welcome have a good night." He smiled.

"You too." And I smiled in return.

Walking out I got into my car I sat the drinks down and pulled out of the Starbucks parking lot making the drive back to the hospital.

15 minutes later I made it to the hospital grabbing everything I made the walk back to the room.

After 5 minutes I made it to the room where Peyton was trying to soothe a crying Rylee and then when I saw Peyton I noticed she was crying.

"Peyton, what's wrong are you okay?" I asked as I sat everything down and coming over to her.

"She won't stop crying and I don't know what to do I tried feeding her and she wouldn't eat and she doesn't need to be changed I don't know." She cried.

"Okay calm down let me see her and I'll walk around with her and see if I can't get her to calm down," I said as I took Rylee from her.

I walked around the room bouncing her up and down as I went, about 5 minutes later she finally calmed down but I kept walking with her.

"See she's calm now and it looks like she's going to sleep," I said as I looked down and noticed her eyes were closed.

"Thank you, Eve, I'm sorry I was just so stressed and I couldn't get her to stop." She apologized.

"I know and it's fine there's no need to apologize," I said walking towards the bassinet that Rylee sleeps in.

I placed her in as I wrapped her back into her blanket and put her pacifier in her mouth.

"Okay, so I got a variety sushi platter of what you like I also got us drinks from Starbucks," I said placing everything in front of her.

"Looks so good, thanks." She responded as she grabbed what she liked.

After we ate she feed Rylee and put her back to bed I once again helped Peyton get comfortable and then I got myself ready for bed.

We said our good nights and then us both falling asleep.
............................................................................
A/N: That's a wrap for this chapter! I know it wasn't super long, but things will be getting very exciting pretty soon!!

I'm also hoping to have quite a few chapters out today seeing as I am going on a trip and will be in the car for quite a few hours.

Anyways hope you enjoyed!

And isn't baby Rylee adorable?!

Comment&Vote!

Love you all!❤️