60 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
Today was the rehearsal dinner and thankfully it seemed like I only had 24-hour type of cold and I was feeling back to normal the next day.

All of us that are going to be in the wedding minus the bride and groom we are all at the venue where they'll be having the rehearsal dinner as well as getting married.

We're setting up for the rehearsal dinner as it's in four hours and we've already been here for over five hours and we'll probably be here for another eight.

So it's definitely going to be a long day and I'm already looking forward to getting into my very comfortable bed.

But thankfully we're finishing up so everything is ready for the dinner as well as the wedding tomorrow so we're all able to go to our respected rooms to get dressed.

Oliver and I had our own room to get ready in which is nice, we both had showered this morning before leaving the house but after moving around so much we definitely both need another one before the dinner.

Which we only had an hour and a half before we needed to be ready so we decided to take a shower at the same time.

Once we were in I started washing my body when I felt Oli's hand come up and cup my boob.

"Oliver I said no touching we don't have that long to get ready, and there are people all around us so hands to yourself," I told him flicking his hand off me.

He huffed out a breath but I didn't care, it was only a few seconds later when I felt him press himself against me placing his hands on my waist as he started kissing up and down my neck.

"Come on love, we don't take long to get ready we have enough time, it'll be quick and quiet I promise please." He begged.

"Oliver I promise we can do something when we get home tonight but I can't risk anyone hearing us," I promised him but I knew this wouldn't be the end of it.

"But baby that's so long away." He whined as I shut the water off.

I wrapped a towel around me and walking out to the part of the room hearing Oli follow right after me.

"I know its a while away Oli but I can't do that right now trust me I want to but I just can't risk it with all the people here," I told him as I started to do my makeup.

"I won't push you about this anymore as I'm a gentleman but as soon as we get home there will be nothing gentle about me." He whispered in my ear.

I just nodded my head really wishing we could just go home.

I finished my makeup like fifteen or so minutes later and then started on my hair just curling it nothing too special.

Once that was done I took my towel off and went over to my dress which was a periwinkle blue color that I loved.

I slipped on some underwear ignoring Oli's stares I then slipped the dress up asking Oli to do up the back of it.

Once it was on I put on my heels and then put on the jewelry I wanted I gave myself a once over and then turned to Oli to fix his hair.