20 (Edited)

OLIVER'S POV
I had gotten off of work about an hour ago when I texted Evelyn.

"Hey, il mio amore. How would like to go on a little beach date with me?
"I would love too, what time are you stopping by?"
"How does 6:30 sound?"
"Perfect I'll see you in bit babe, I love you!"
"I love you too il mio amore."

After I got off the phone with Evelyn I went into my bedroom and took a shower and then started to fix my hair and I shaved.

Since we were going to the beach I put on white shorts and a navy blue polo along with navy blue and white shoes.

I put our bracelets on along with my watch and I also sprayed cologne on.

And lastly, I grabbed the little box and put it in my pocket.

I walked out of my room and into the living room and grabbing my wallet keys and phone, I locked the door and got in my Jeep.

I started the drive towards Evelyn's apartment, which seemed like forever since I was so nervous for her answer, we've been dating for 11 months and I'm just hoping I'm not asking too soon.

I finally made it to her apartment and got out and walked up the little pathway to the door.

I knocked on the door and stood there as I waited for her to open it.

A few minutes later she opened it and smiled. "Do you always have to stand in a military stance?" She joked as she kissed my cheek.

"It's in my blood I can't help it." I defended as she locked her door and I helped guide her to the Jeep.

"I know and I love that about you." She smiled as I got into the car.

I started the drive to the beach and I laced our fingers together. "You look beautiful by the way." She had on a long dress her hair in a messy bun and no makeup, best sight you'd ever see.

"Thank you, you look pretty great too." She winked.

We continued messing with each other throughout the rest of the little drive to the beach.

Once we got there we walked hand and hand down the pier before reaching the end of it.

We decided to take our shoes off and let our feet into the water and finish watching the rest of the sunset.

I figured it was now or never to ask the question that I've been thinking about for far too long.

"I have a question for you, I know we haven't been together for super long 11 months to be exact but I honestly love spending my time with you, and I want nothing more than when I come home from work that you will be there to greet me so." I placed the little box in her hands.

I watched intently as she opened it, she scrunched her eyebrows together something she always does when she's confused.

"A key? What does that mean?" She asked as she turned her attention to me.

"It means will you move in with me?" I asked.

"Are you serious?" She asked with her eyes as big as saucers.

"I'm very serious." I smiled.

"Oh my gosh yes! I would love to move in with you, ahh! I love you so much." She squealed as she threw herself in my arms.

"I love you too, il mio amore." I chuckled as I kissed her head.

After that, we finished watching the sunset and decided to just carry our stuff back to the Jeep and to make our way back to now our place.

"So we can go back to your old place tomorrow and pack up all your stuff and then officially move you in and my place will no longer just be my place but yours too, ours." I smiled as I laced our fingers together.

"Ahh, I'm so excited I can't wait this is so exciting." She squealed.

We made it back to the house and got inside.

"How would you like a burger?" Evelyn asked.

"I would love one, do you need any help?" I asked as I followed her into the kitchen.

"Nope I'm good you go do whatever you guys do and I'll call you when it's done." She said as she basically pushed me out the kitchen.

Since she wouldn't let me help in the kitchen I decided to go change into more comfortable clothes.

Once I changed I just chilled out in the living room waiting for Evelyn to so the doors were ready.

About 30 minutes later she called out saying the food was done.

"It smells good babygirl thank you," I said as I kissed her cheek.

"You're welcome, baby." She said as she kissed me back.

We brought the food out to the dinner table and began eating and talking about how we're going to go about the move.

After we finished dinner we cleaned up and headed into the bedroom I let her change in the bathroom before I went in.

We brushed our teeth together and then going back into the bedroom and climbing into bed and cuddling up with each other.

I turned the tv on and we just relaxed watching tv until we both fell asleep.
............................................................................
A/N: I apologize about not updating for a bit I was sick and I still am but I really wanted to update. But anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

And I don't know if I tricked a few people by the way Oliver was talking, did you guys think he was going propose?

I just thought if you did fall for it I just wanted to tease you bit😉

Comment&Vote!

Love you all so much!❤️