24 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It was 2 am when we got up so that gave us an hour to get everything ready.

We ate a quick breakfast and then started getting ready and packing last minute things, like toiletries we both needed our laptops just kind of things like that.

I grabbed the duffle bags while Oli grabbed the suitcases and we loaded it up in the truck we then grabbed our carry-ons and put them in the backseat.

After making sure we had everything we got in the truck to start the drive to the airport.

"Are you excited?" Oli asked.

"Of course I am we're going to Fiji." I squealed even though it was just after three in the morning.

We drove the 45 minutes or so to the airport and parked the truck before grabbing all our stuff and going towards the terminal.

After bag checks and getting our ticket we were finally able to board the plane.

We put our carry-on in the overhead compartment before sitting down and then we just had to wait for everyone else to do the same and for the plane to take off of course.

So about another ten minutes later we were finally taking off.

"So when we get there we'll check-in go up to the room unpack take showers just Be comfortable and then eat dinner. So we won't have a whole lot of time to do much of anything when we get there tonight but tomorrow will be a lot of fun." Oli said.

"Yeah, I figured we wouldn't able to do a whole lot but I'm excited for this week," I said as I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

After that, we both did some work so we wouldn't have to do it while we were in Fiji and then after that, we just cuddle and we both actually ended up falling asleep.

And we both ended up sleeping the whole 13 hours, once we landed we grabbed our carry-ons. Once off the plane we went to baggage claim got our bags before ordering an Uber to the hotel we were staying at.

The drive from the airport to the hotel was only about ten minutes so once there we checked in and took an elevator up to our suite.

When we got up there we unpacked our luggage and took showers and quickly got dressed to go get dinner

We ended up going to a restaurant called Nadina and the food was amazing. After we finished eating we decided to go walk the beach.

Close enough to the shoreline where when the tide came in it would wash over our feet.

After spending an hour walking the beach we decided that we would head back to our room.

Once we got back to our room Oli stripped down to his black boxers and I changed into a sleep set I had gotten.

"I love you so much il mio amore, I'm so lucky. You're so beautiful," Oli said as he wrapped his hands around my neck only to smash his lips to mine.

I placed my hands on his chest as the kiss got deeper, he moved his down to my waist as he pushed me up against the wall so there was no longer space between us.

He started kissing down my neck biting it softly to leave little marks I could feel his boner dig in my thigh.

I pulled his face back to mine as I wrapped my arms around his neck, this was all becoming too much and I needed more so I began grinding my hips into his making us both moan at the friction.

"As much as I don't want to w-we should s-stop." I panted out.

"Shit, you're right I'm sorry I didn't mean to get so carried away you just look so beautiful I couldn't help myself." He grunted out.

"I know it's okay I loved every minute of it I just don't want something to happen that both of us would regret," I said I rubbed his beard.

"I'm gonna go in the bathroom to take of this I'll be out in a bit," Oli said referring to his boner.

"Okay, I'll put a movie on." I kissed his cheek before climbing into bed.

Oli walked into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

I decided on baby driver to put on and it was about 20 minutes in before Oli came back out.

He got into bed pulling me closer to him so my head was on his chest and my right arm was thrown over his stomach.

"I love you so much this has been the best year of my life spending with you and I can't wait for the future," I said placing a small kiss on his chest.

"I love you too babygirl. So much, and I'm just as excited to see where the both of us are gonna be in the future." He said leaning down so he could kiss me.

We continued to cuddle as we watched the movie we both were kinda having jet lag so we weren't incredibly tired but knew we had a long day tomorrow so decided to go to sleep anyways.
............................................................................
A/N: Okay so I apologize for not getting a chapter up yesterday I know I said I was going to, but I ended up going home a lot later than I expected from my trip and then I didn't get a lot of sleep from the time I got home to the I got up and then I school yesterday as well and then I went to bed around 8 last night.

But I hope you enjoyed, these chapters are getting so exciting for me to write I'm enjoying it more and more and I hope you do as well!

As what did you think of the little steamy scene I popped in there? I quite liked it so I wanna know your feedback on that.

Also, thank you on over 200 reads! It means so much you have no idea❤️

Comment&Vote!

Love you all so much!❤️