22 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
I groggily woke up to the sound of my phone going off even though I didn't set an alarm.

"Babygirl why is your phone going off?" Oli groaned.

"Ugh! I don't know." I said as I rolled over to see it was 3:40 am and that my phone was ringing it was Harper.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, Eve I thought I'd just let you know that I'm in labor we're at the hospital right now if you want to come I can text you the floor and room number," Harper said.

"Oh my gosh okay I'll be there in an hour," I said as I got out of bed.

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit bye." She said.

"Bye." I hung up the phone and walking towards the bathroom.

"Babgirl? what's going on?" Oli called out.

"Harper's having the baby she's in labor right now so I'm gonna go to the hospital to you wanna go with?" I explained to him.

"Yeah, sure." He replied.

After I walked back into the bathroom I brushed my teeth alongside of Oli I then took my hair out of its ponytail and brushing it and then tying it up in a bun.

I washed my face and then put on moisturizer and then a little bit of concealer and cream bronzer blush and highlighter then brow and mascara and then lip balm.

I walked back out into the bedroom to see Oli laying on the bed on his phone wearing a black t-shirt with black and gray tight sweatpants and black and gray Nike's.

I walked over to the closet and grabbed a pair of leggings and a crop top sweatshirt and a pair of vans.

I changed into my clothes and turned around seeing Oli's mouth wide open causing me to scream.

"Oh my gosh, I forgot you were there." I squealed.

"It's fine, I mean we've been together for almost a year we live together to sleep in the same bed we're just not doing anything intimate until marriage." He said as he sat up.

"Right, I just feel bad is all," I said knowing that it's probably not the easiest thing for him, I mean it's been kinda hard on me but I can't really imagine how bad it is for him.

"It's fine baby, really don't stress about it." He said as he stood up and kissed the top of my head.

We finished getting ready and grabbed the last of our things.

"Oh wait! I wanna grab my camera so I can take pictures." I said as I went back into the living room to grab everything.

After I had everything we got out to the car we decided to take the truck, once we got everything in we got in ourselves and Oli started driving.

"Do you want something from Dunkin' Donuts?" Oli asked.

"Yeah, that sounds good." I smiled as we laced our fingers together.

We got to Dunkin' Donuts and order an assortment of them along with coffee's

After that we actually made our way to the hospital Harper had to text me the room and floor number and said when we got there we could just come in.