48 (Edited)

EVEYLN'S POV
I'm now 18 weeks pregnant and a lot has happened within the last month.

Like for instance I felt the baby move for the first time and to say the least Oli isn't very happy he can't feel it also my belly is absolutely huge I honestly can't imagine it getting any bigger.

But anyways today is a very exciting day I'm now a less than halfway through my pregnancy which means we have the anatomy scan but not only that but we get to find out the gender today.

Our appointment is at 7:30 since it's such a long appointment so Oli and I got up took showers and got dressed.

Oli wore navy blue shorts and a white t-shirt with white and navy blue shoes.

While I wore a grey t-shirt dress with sandals because let's be honest I'm just to uncomfortable to wear anything else.

Once we were ready we quickly grabbed something to eat before heading outside to the truck since we're gonna go shopping after this.

Oli laced our fingers together as we pulled out of the driveway and onto the road.

"I'm so excited to find out what we're having I feel like I can't sit still." I smiled as I bounced in my seat which only made Oliver laugh.

"Trust I'm excited too love, so what do you want it to be?" He asked looking over at me briefly before turning his attention to the road.

"I'm obviously going to be happy with whatever but I would really like a boy," I told him with a bright smile on my face.

"What about you? What do you want?" I asked him.

He smiled a small smile. "I would really love a little girl I really want to spoil her like I get to spoil you." He told me and you could tell how excited he was with the prospect of us having a girl.

"Dang now your really making me want to have a girl." I laughed.

He chuckled. "Oh, babygirl I love you." His voice holding amusement.

We continued talking about the baby up until we got to the office.

I signed in and then Oliver and I sat down waiting to be called back.

"I'm so excited like we're about to find out what we're having." I smiled brightly at Oli once we had sat down in the waiting area.

"Okay, so if it's a girl we get to have some fun in the bedroom and if it's a boy we have some fun in the bedroom." He whispered in my ear.

"I swear you are such a guy Oliver." I laughed at him.

"Come on just say yes I'll do something for you please just say yes." He practically begged which just made me laugh.

"Fine okay, yes it's a deal but I get more than just fun in the bedroom," I whispered the last part and he nodded smiling ear to ear he honestly looked like a little kid.

I just shook my head at him laughing quietly, and then within the next few minutes, my name was called.

"Evelyn Ferrari?" I heard the nurse call.