18 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
I woke up hearing my alarm go off, it's 9:30 and I have to get up for mine and Oli's lunch date since he comes back today.

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower, 10 minutes later I finished and wrapped a towel around me as I stepped out.

Walking over to my sink I brushed my teeth, then began on my usual makeup routine but adding red lipstick instead.

I just decided to just throw my hair up in a messy bun and then tying a red bandanna around my head.

I walked back out to into my bedroom and to my closet, pulling out a pair off ripped high waisted skinny jeans a white top and red vans and a red flannel too tie around my waist.

I put on the bracelet Oli got me and then put some perfume on.

I grabbed my bag car keys and phone and walking downstairs, unlocking and then locking the door back once I got out.

I got in my car I as I headed towards the little cafe we were meeting at, about 10 minutes later I arrived and got out.

As I enter the cafe I saw Oli was already there so I just walked to the table and once I was close enough he stood and hugged and he kissed me.

"Hi baby, I've missed you so much." He said as he buried his face in my neck.

"I missed you to baby, how was your trip?" I asked as we broke away and sat down.

"It was good but I'm happy to be home." He smiled softly.

But before we could talk anymore the waitress came over.

"Hi my names Abby and I'll be your server today we can I start you wish to drink?" She asked.

"Um I'll take sweet tea," I said and she wrote it down.

"I'll have a sweet tea as well," Oli said and she once again wrote that down.

"Okay, that'll be out in just a bit." She smiled as she walked off.

"So what did you do while I was gone?" Oil asked.

"I had worked mostly, but yesterday I had a shoot for like 5 hours and then I and my family met up at the sushi restaurant and had dinner together," I told him.

"That's good, how's everyone doing?" He asked.

"Good, which that reminds me as I was leaving when mom and dad came up to me and said we should come over to dinner at some point this week and I said I'd check in with and when would be a good time for you," I told him.

"Let's see today's Thursday I don't see why tomorrow won't work I have work for a couple hours but I'll be home way before dinner, so maybe you could stay with me tonight and then I'll come home tomorrow and then we can chill until dinner." He suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds good to me." I agreed, just as our drinks came out.

"Have you guys decided what you'd like to eat?" The waitress asked.

"I think we just want to share a large bbq chicken pizza," Oliver said.

"Okay, that'll be about 15 minutes." She said as she walked off with a smile.

We continued talking until the food came out and we began eating, once we finished eating we paid and left a tip and then walked out with each other.

"So you do want to meet me at my house?" He asked as we stood out in the car park.

"Yeah sounds good I'll see you in a bit," I told as we walked to my car.

"Okay, I love you babygirl I'll see you in a bit." He said as he kissed me and opened my car door for me.

"I love you too," I said once I got in the car.

I shut the car door and started the car up as I reversed out of the car park waiting for Oli once he was ready I began to follow him.

We got to his house and went to the living room to chill.

"Hey baby I'm gonna go change I'll be back," I told him.

As I got up and went to his bedroom I stripped out of the clothes I was currently wearing and threw on some leggings and once Oli's shirts.

I walked back out to his living room and got on the couch and curled up next to him.

We continued to lay on the couch cuddled up with each other as we were watching murder shows.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing snapping us both out of the peaceful quiet we were in.

I picked my phone up to see it was my mom.

"Hello?"
"Hi, sweetheart I just wanted to know if you and Oliver can make for dinner at some point?"
"Yeah, how does tomorrow night sound?"
"Oh perfect! I can't wait we'll see you guys tomorrow then goodnight sweetheart I love you."
"Goodnight I love you too mama."

We ended the call there and I cuddled back out with Oli.

Eventually, we decided to head into the bedroom I went into the bathroom to take off my makeup while Oli could change then once I came out and got in bed he said he needed to use the bathroom.

A few minutes later he came out and got in bed with me and instantly brought me close to him and he planted a kiss on the top of my head.

"I love you so much, it's hard for even me to understand it, but I really can't imagine my life without you in it." He said almost in a whisper.

"I love you too, it's crazy I never thought it would be possible for me to love someone other than my family but you've proven me wrong and I wish I could show how much I love you but I think anything I could do would be enough," I told him my voice slightly muffled since I was speaking into his chest.

After that there was just silence, but not an awkward one but one of recognition of the love we have for each other.

After that, we just laid there in silence watching the tv as we cuddled as close as possible to each other.
............................................................................
A/N: I'm on a freaking roll tonight! As usual, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Hint hint, things are going to be getting really exciting here soon so get ready!😉

Comment&Vote!

Love you all so much!❤️