12 (Edited)

OLIVER'S POV
Me and Evelyn were hanging out tonight at my place and I was very nervous, to say the least.

Seeing as I've never had a girlfriend or anything not even in high school and then once I joined the marines it never really crossed my mind to have a relationship.

So the fact that Evelyn is now in my life I don't know exactly know what to do I mean don't get me wrong I totally want something to come of this.

But I don't want to rush it, I don't want to get attached to her and then have to leave and I maybe wouldn't come back to her.

Wow I sound like such a girl, I barely know anything about her we're about to have our second date and I'm making it seem like we're so much more.

I feel like she's whipped me already.

I had texted her the address to my apartment and since I knew she'd be here in about 30 minutes I went ahead and got out some wine and snacks for us.

I just wanted her to be comfortable.

About 10 minutes later she showed up.

"Hey," I said with a smile.

"Hey, how are you?" She asked with a smile.

"I'm good, how are you?" I asked back.

"I'm great." She replied as we walked into the living room where everything was.

"So do have something in mind that you would want to watch movie-wise?" I asked.

"Uh, do you have any scary movies?" She asked.

"Is that even a questioned? Scary movies are my favorite." I said feigning being hurt.

"Whatever just put one of those in then." She scoffed.

I decided to put in Annabelle not super scary but not lighthearted either.

We sat on the couch enjoying the movie when I spoke up.

I cleared my throat. "Would it be forward of me to ask you to cuddle with me?" I asked avoiding her eyes.

"I would like that, so no I don't think it would be to forward of you to ask that." She smiled as she basically laid her body on top of mine but I wasn't really complaining.

I wrapped my arms around her pressing her closer to me.

Even though we had just really met this felt so good she felt so good in my arms.

We continued to just watch the movie in quite a bit both of us enjoying each other's company.

The movie ended but we just continued to lay there in each other arms and I know this sounds extremely sappy but I couldn't have asked for a more perfect moment then this right here.

"I have really enjoyed spending time with you, I mean you are an amazing person and ever since you showed up today I've had this nagging feeling."

"I know we just started hanging out an all, I know I might be moving a bit fast but what I'm trying to get at is, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

We lifted her head up to look at me a smile gracing her lips.

"I would very much like that." She whispered.

I smiled at her response, "I am going to treat you like a queen." I said as I placed my lips on her's.

I felt the kiss heat up a bit and pulled away from us both breathing heavily.

"I should probably have you know there's a reason as to why I've never been with a girl why I'm a virgin, I want to save myself for marriage, I know that's not everyone's thing so if that's a deal breaker tell me now before I really start getting into you." I rambled.

"Hey, calm down it's okay there's nothing wrong with that, look you're the first guy I've ever been interested in so this is new to me too, and I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing if you wait for marriage I actually prefer it that way." She reassured.

"You do?" I questioned.

"Of course." She smiled.

I let out a breathe, "Okay, that's a relief." I chuckled.

After that things couldn't have gone better we hanged out a bit longer before she left.

After she left I made dinner consisting of steak potatoes and green beans.

After I ate I cleaned up and went to take a shower once out I threw on some basketball shorts and got into bed.

I grabbed my phone and texted Evelyn tell her goodnight and I hope she sleeps well.

She texted back saying the same thing except adding on that she'll talk to me tomorrow.

After our good nights, I turned my phone off and got comfortable and letting sleep hit me.
............................................................................
A/N: So I know this is pretty short but just wanted to get this particular chapter out, I also apologize for it taking forever to get out, I know people always say these things as an excuse, but I've been very sick the last couple weeks and I still am also been very busy but enough of that.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, also what did you think about it being in Oliver's POV?

And what do you think about them already dating?

I know some people might think it's a bit too soon but I think for me in order to get the book going this needed to happen now.

And because I'm making them date now I'm going to have them date quite sometime before they take the next step in their relationship.

Also be prepared that the next chapter will be quite a big time gap, not really sure how long it'll actually be it won't be too long but long enough.

Anyways again I hope you enjoyed!

Comment&Vote!

Love you all!❤️