13 (Edited)

4 months later.
EVELYN'S POV
Today was Harper's baby gender reveal party, and we were all setting up their house in blue and pink but we'd only be in the actual house for after we all found out what the gender was.

How we were actually going to be finding out the gender would be outside with a cannon smoking out the color.

So while Harper and her husband Chris are at the doctor's finding out what they're having, like I said before we're all here decorating.

I wanted a boy so I dressed in a light blue dress, I had also invited Oliver yep that's right we're still together and it's been amazing, he thought it was a girl so put a pink shirt on.

After an hour of setting up they finally got here, so after getting everyone in their places and making sure everything was perfect, we started the countdown.

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1! And then the cannon went off releasing bring pink smoke, of course, causing everyone to scream,

Chris most definitely was happy seeing as he really wanted to have a girl.

Oliver turned to me with a big cocky smirk on his face, "I told you it was going to be a girl." He said cockily.

"Yeah yeah you win but next time I'll be right." I cocked back.

He chuckled, before leaning down to kiss me, we were pretty deep in the kiss when someone interrupted us.

"Hey! Aren't we supposed to be the star of the show? Not you guys?" Chris joked causing us to pull apart.

"Right, sorry." I smiled sheepishly.

"Please don't listen to him you guys are cute." Harper smiled.

"Soo a girl!!" I screamed hugging Harper and Chris.

"I know we're so happy, it's funny because I was very adamant that it was a boy until we actually got there," Harper said.

"So Chris how do you feel about being outnumbered now?" Oliver joked.

"Go away man I'm happy about it." Chris joked back.

"Wow, babe he's already whipped." Oliver teased.

"Okay, that's enough, again congrats you guys I'm happy for you guys," I said once again bringing them into a hug.

I grabbed Oliver's hand and we walked around the party first grabbing some food and then talking with everyone.

An hour later everyone had said their congratulations and left, but some of us stayed to help clean up just so Chris and Harper wouldn't have to.

Me and Oliver walked back in the house after cleaning up outside, we walked into the living where Chris and Harper were looking at all the baby stuff.

"Hey guys, we just walked in to say goodbye and congrats once more before we head out," I said once we made it in there.

"Oh thank you, thanks for coming and doing everything it honestly means so much and we're so thankful," Harper said as she hugged me and then Oliver and Chris hugging me and doing the bro hug thing with Oliver.