51 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It's been two weeks since the gender reveal which means I'm now 20 weeks pregnant but that also means today is the day that Oliver leaves for a month.

On the bright side baby, Paisley must have known that her daddy was leaving and last night he was able to feel her move for the first time.

And let me tell you it was a beautiful sight seeing them bond with each for the first time seeing Oliver get so emotional it was just amazing.

We were currently at the flight line that's on base where Oli works even though they're not going far it's just easier to fly.

We wrapped our arms around each other him placing my head on his chest. "I'm really gonna miss you." I cried.

He kissed my head before speaking. "I know and I'm gonna miss you and Paisley but I'll be home before you know it and we're gonna be talking as much as possible so you'll never even realize I've left." He told me.

We continued to just hug each other before Oli dropped to his knees gripping my very big belly.

"I love you Paisley so much more than you would ever know but I need you to do me a big favor so here's the thing I'm going away for a bit so I need you to take care of your mommy ok? Can you do that for me? Thank you princess daddy loves you." He said as he kissed my belly before coming back up to me.

"I love you babygirl, so much your gonna be okay." He said as he grabbed my face in his hands.

I slowly wiped the tears from my face. "I love you too, so much baby," I whispered.

He leaned down letting his lips meet mine and at that moment even though I was terrified of being without him I felt okay but I still just had the uneasy feeling that something bad was going to happen but I knew that was just my head trying to mess with me.

"Okay I have to go now babygirl but I'll call you as soon as I get there." He whispered against my lips.

"Okay, I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too." He said as he kissed me one last time.

He picked up his bags before walking towards the plane and right when he gets to the door he turns around and waves at me and I wave back in return.

Once I couldn't see him anymore I slowly walked away to head back to the car.

Once I was back to the car I just broke down me and Oli have never been away from each other since we've been together and it's just hard.

Once I got myself together I began making my way off base to head home.

Once I was home I decided to make an early dinner which consisted of grill chicken potatoes and green beans.

When dinner was done I grabbed some water and brought it upstairs to eat.

Sitting in the living room part of the room I started eating and not to be dramatic but I felt so empty without Oli being here.

When I was done eating I sat the plate on the coffee table before getting up and walking over to the bed.

I got under the covers letting my eyes close.

I felt like I was only asleep for a few minutes before I heard ringing but when I looked down at my phone it was after nine which meant I had slept for 5 hours.

But onto what woke me up was my phone it was Oli.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi love, I've just landed." He told me.

"That's good I'm happy you're safe I miss you," I told him.

"And I miss you but I'll be home soon I'll try and talk to you as much as I can and I know you have an appointment in two weeks so you better call me after so I know how it goes." He told him.

"I promise I will," I told him.

"Thank you babygirl, well I can hear how tired you are and I just wanted to tell you I made it here safe so go to bed I'll talk to you tomorrow." He told me.

"Okay, I love you goodnight," I whispered.

"I love you too babygirl, goodnight." He whispered back.

Once we had gotten off the phone I got up and took the plate downstairs and cleaned up before heading back upstairs to take a shower.

Once out the shower I tied my wet hair in a bun and put on some shorts and one of Oli's shirts before getting into bed turning on the tv and letting sleep hit me.

But it most definitely wasn't a peaceful sleep. Something bad was going to happen.
............................................................................
A/N: So I know this was short but this one had to happen before the next to make sense.

What do you guys think is going to happen? I mean Evelyn is dead set that something bad is going to happen. So what could it be?

Also, I teared up while writing the parts where Oli was leaving😂

Anyways stay tuned for Friday's chapter!!

Comment&Vote if you found this chapter interesting.

Love you guys to the moon and back!🥰😍😘❤️