47 (Edited)

EVEYLN'S POV
I woke up feeling little-wet kisses being placed along my neck.

"Whyyy do you have to wake me up?" I questioned him in a whiny voice.

"I've been up for an hour waiting for you to get up and you wouldn't." He whined in my neck.

"Ugh, you're so needy," I told him as I rolled over so I was laying on my stomach to look up at him.

"Please, you love it." He smirked as he pulled me on top of him.

I placed my hands on his chest looking down at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you looking to get some action?" I questioned him.

"I mean I wouldn't hate it no." He smirked.

"You're such a guy," I said as I slowly grounded my hips into his making whatever he wanted to get stuck in his throat.

"Please take your top off for me babygirl." He groaned as he placed his hands on my waist.

I slowly grabbed the hem of his shirt that I was wearing and I raised it over my head leaving me shirtless in front of him since I don't wear bras to bed.

"You're so beautiful love, so gorgeous. I'm so lucky. He whispered as he brought his thumb up to my cheek tracing it.

I closed my eyes leaning into his touch.

"I want you on top today yeah?" I told him as I went to lay beside him.

He nodded his head coming to hover over me.

He started kissing my lip and then moving down to my neck then down towards my chest and stomach.

He sat up on his knees pulling my shorts off along with my underwear leaving me completely bare in front of him.

He then quickly stripped out the rest of his clothes before laying back on top of me again.

After our little fun, we both went and took showers and got ready for the day I put on a pair of maternity jeans and a loose top and sandals while Oli put on fitted jeans black jeans with a white top and some random shoes.

"So I was thinking since Greyson and his girlfriend are coming over we could have a cookout so do you wanna run to the store and we can get some stuff?" Oli asked after he explained his idea.

"Yeah, that sounds good babe do you wanna go now?" I asked him.

"Might as well and that way whatever we get it'll cook in time." He said.

"Sounds good to me," I told him as I grabbed my phone and wallet.

We walked downstairs and out the door Oli locking it behind us once we were outside can you guess what he did? No, well I'll tell you he opened my door letting me get in before getting in himself.

"So what do you want to make?" I asked him as he backed out of the driveway.

"I was thinking about ribs, potatoes and then some sort of a vegetable whatever you wanted." He suggested lacing our fingers together.